PS4 - PS4 Formula Renault 3.5 - Red Bull Ring GP - Social race - Saturday 24 August @20:00 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 Formula Renault 3.5 - Red Bull Ring GP - Social race - Saturday 24 August @20:00 UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I'm withdrawing only one lobby and most people are likely to retire cause of damage, disappointing but it seems FR 3.5 has lost its spark
Look at the list with drivers...this could be an very nice evening, all experienced drivers who now how to drive :)
Are you sure?

• Winner
Reactions: BDG_Geo

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm withdrawing only one lobby and most people are likely to retire cause of damage, disappointing but it seems FR 3.5 has lost its spark
The problem is the day, Saturday is not the day to run but to go out and have fun. I myself will never do a tournament on Saturday night, you will see that when the tournament takes place and on a day of the week (between Monday and Friday) people are there.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
There was a lot of rolling bad Negativity from the last one. This hasnt helped. Wknds - most people are busy with other hobbies and family stuff.. Yes your right, with most ppl will disappear as quickly as they arrived , once things aren't going their way. Thats the way most socials go unfortunately. Still one of the best racing cars on the game though Imo. Agree with @Michel--NL that the field is made up with a good caliber of racers. So there shouldn't really be any major problems on track .

Last edited:

mcwolfman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 6, 2019
Maybe it would be possible to do it on another day. It seems people just aren't available Saturdays

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Reactions: mcwolfman

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
We had a full lobby but people knew this was on a Saturday from start. I'm keen to test and get this formula Renault league started.

I want to race 2mrw if there is 16 or 10.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I'm keen to test regardless. 10 is enough for test to see if the racing is better than last time I'm keen to drive and get this league off the ground as soon as possible.

Delaying this wont make a difference to attendance that much. Well this is my view and opinion