PS4 - PS4 GT3 - Algarve - Social race - Tuesday 4 February @20:00 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 GT3 - Algarve - Social race - Tuesday 4 February @20:00 UK time

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Sadly I have just realised I cant do this event on this day. Got to many things going on.

• Informative
Reactions: Michel--NL

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
PSN:
C-FOGARTY
Liking the idea. (y) My only concern is the standing start. Bad lagg from Previous races ive done, could cause a Cluster F**k at the start, ending your race before you get to Turn 1.. As you say though its a Test session, so hoping it all goes smoothly on the night. Looking forward.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
PSN:
C-FOGARTY
Liking the idea. (y) My only concern is the standing start. Bad lagg from Previous races ive done, could cause a Cluster F**k at the start, ending your race before you get to Turn 1.. As you say though its a Test session, so hoping it all goes smoothly on the night. Looking forward.
We did a lot of standing starts with the filler leagues. And no problems.
Think if you do the in-game rolling start, then you will get problems.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

Cleeke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 3, 2019
Hey, If possible, i would like to join.
I cancelled this race because i tought i could race the endurance championship but i'm in the reserves so i have time :)

• Informative
Reactions: Michel--NL

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
i'll be on for some practice for this around 7:00uk tonight - thumbs up for an invite
I doubt I'll make it on tonight man got a shitty week ahead, but tomorrow I'll be on an hour or so before the race. what motor are you gonna run?

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I doubt I'll make it on tonight man got a shitty week ahead, but tomorrow I'll be on an hour or so before the race. what motor are you gonna run?
was thinking about trying the merc :unsure:

Cleeke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 3, 2019
I like how the BMW drives but i'm not fast in it, i will try the Porsche tonight.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Is there a pit window for the second race?
From the GT3 rules:
Pit Window - You may not complete your mandatory stop during the formation lap unless you have damage. The pit window opens at the end of the first official race lap, the AOR formation lap is not an official race lap. You may not finish your race in pit lane.
Note: Any pit stop during the formation lap needs the OK from your coordinator.

Reactions: leonardojoep