PS4 - PS4 GT3 - Indianapolis Road - Social race - Wednesday 4 March @20:00 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 GT3 - Indianapolis Road - Social race - Wednesday 4 March @20:00 UK time

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Good turn out so far!
Yes , but I Wonder, How many will actually finish the race though.?? :ROFLMAO: Been involved in plenty of races like this at AOR. My comment is more than fair. Disco City or Quitt when I feel like it.:love:(y) We shall see indeed. I wouldn't be getting my hopes up too much, just coz we got a good turnout. A full grid can quickly disappear, leaving you with a very boring pointless race.;) Safeguarding the Races should be a Priority, if serious about getting proper feedback from a Test Race.

Last edited:

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for invite... Nice race :)

Due to work I unfortunaltely think I can't make it.
If the situation changes, I'll sent a message. Than I'll be a reserve....

Fred Ogega

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2016
What are the test parameters? Would be good to know what is being tested so as to be able to give constructive feedback.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
What are the test parameters? Would be good to know what is being tested so as to be able to give constructive feedback.
Looking at it I would assume its the weather conditions with the transitions from dry to wet and back to dry.

Im using it to test out a new car for the season to see how I fare in it. Don't want a repeat of last season when I had to switch cars.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Looking at it I would assume its the weather conditions with the transitions from dry to wet and back to dry.

Im using it to test out a new car for the season to see how I fare in it. Don't want a repeat of last season when I had to switch cars.
it is indeed the weather and time progression