PS4 - PS4 GT3 S12 - Zolder - Practice/eval race - Tuesday 19 March 2019 @ 8:00pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 GT3 S12 - Zolder - Practice/eval race - Tuesday 19 March 2019 @ 8:00pm UK time

Tomji_

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks for the race guys. Shame there were so many drop outs but I’m happy with my strategy and pace, ready for tonight.

Apologies to whoever collected me on the straight, was having a crazy battle with @Hemo444ever & @de-thomas for 2nd place before being forced out onto the grands and I couldn’t prevent spinning back onto the track.

Good luck tonight everyone!

Archie619

F1 Multiple Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Had a blast last night. Finished a convincing 2nd and hopefully I can recreate that drivr tonight. No real issues in the race, strategy worked out like a dream. Maybe a few small tweaks to setup but on the whole the car was good to drive.

Just need to work on quali as had invalided laps on both my flying laps. My time would have got me 3rd or 4th on the grid as well. Good info for tonight though

Race itself was quiet. Only heart in mouth moment was getting past @Geo as I wasn't sure if you were letting me go or defending hard lol ended up just sending it ip the inside and hoping I was right you were giving me the corner.

Reactions: Geo

Tomji_

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 9, 2017
Had a blast last night. Finished a convincing 2nd and hopefully I can recreate that drivr tonight. No real issues in the race, strategy worked out like a dream. Maybe a few small tweaks to setup but on the whole the car was good to drive.

Just need to work on quali as had invalided laps on both my flying laps. My time would have got me 3rd or 4th on the grid as well. Good info for tonight though

Race itself was quiet. Only heart in mouth moment was getting past @Geo as I wasn't sure if you were letting me go or defending hard lol ended up just sending it ip the inside and hoping I was right you were giving me the corner.
You must have pitted early, I was around 15 seconds behind and was waiting for you to pit, but you never did :LOL:!

Archie619

F1 Multiple Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You must have pitted early, I was around 15 seconds behind and was waiting for you to pit, but you never did :LOL:!
I started at the back so I pitted on lap 1 to get free air so I didn't get caught up in the pack. Yeah I was just sitting behind you around 10 seconds and I started to doubt you were going to pit lol

Reactions: Tomji_

MATARANG

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Hoping for a good one tonight, and luckily my fibre broadband has gone live so I can get that all setup when I get in and hopefully have a good race. Well done last night @Archie619 man, superb drive (y)

Reactions: Archie619

Archie619

F1 Multiple Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hoping for a good one tonight, and luckily my fibre broadband has gone live so I can get that all setup when I get in and hopefully have a good race. Well done last night @Archie619 man, superb drive (y)
Thanks mate. Kept it out of trouble and mostly no spins. At least I know what I'm doing for tonight's race strategy wise after it. And thanks for pitting when I was closing in on you, wasn't sure how I was going to tackle the pass attempt lol

MATARANG

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2019
Thanks mate. Kept it out of trouble and mostly no spins. At least I know what I'm doing for tonight's race strategy wise after it. And thanks for pitting when I was closing in on you, wasn't sure how I was going to tackle the pass attempt lol
I did actually pit with you in mind, I noticed you going in early and after my cock up moments I thought it was easier for both of us (y)

Geo

Formula Karter
Jan 20, 2019

Was the same for me Archie..i think we wer side by side going thru the tight chicane lol i was defending but knew you were faster so was trying my hardest not to cause and incident..was awesome so thanks...looking forward to tonights race :)

Reactions: Archie619

Archie619

F1 Multiple Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Was the same for me Archie..i think we wer side by side going thru the tight chicane lol i was defending but knew you were faster so was trying my hardest not to cause and incident..was awesome so thanks...looking forward to tonights race :)
I watched your stream of the race and chuckled at the moment when you thought I was in the back of you at the second chicane :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geo