PS4 - PS4 GT3 S13 Barcelona-Catalunya GP - practice/eval race - Tuesday 18 June at 20:00 Uk time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 GT3 S13 Barcelona-Catalunya GP - practice/eval race - Tuesday 18 June at 20:00 Uk time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I've no objections to a smaller group, I'm only really doing this to get a better idea of the transition during the race as I know my pace isn't quite there on this one.

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
sorry seen that oi was a reserve driver for tonight so spent the day getting my wheel working long story short will be using the pad till my pace improves and my wheel doesnt randomly turn off have to sort the software out ... thank you for letting me try a few laps with you Jay was not to be hopefully this wont hurt me too much come tomorrows race

Reactions: Slicker

Noxvi

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 1, 2018
In my practice the weather change was on lap 11 and I had to pit on lap 15 here it was different for some reason. Pace was there in the dry not so much in the wet I need to make the setup a bit softer.

Mr_JayDoubleU

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2018
In my practice the weather change was on lap 11 and I had to pit on lap 15 here it was different for some reason. Pace was there in the dry not so much in the wet I need to make the setup a bit softer.
Yes... Also @Fred Ogega mentioned the difference... Seems the start of rain may very between lap 11 and 15... Nice though its not predictable...seem here about the pace issue

Noxvi

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 1, 2018
Yes... Also @Fred Ogega mentioned the difference... Seems the start of rain may very between lap 11 and 15... Nice though its not predictable...seem here about the pace issue
Also BIG mistake of staying out I'd rather be driving wets on a dry track than be driving slicks on the wet track never happening again it was terrible I binned it twice.

Mr_JayDoubleU

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2018
Also BIG mistake of staying out I'd rather be driving wets on a dry track than be driving slicks on the wet track never happening again it was terrible I binned it twice.
Yes... We both spun in turn 1.... Lesson learned ...i hope :LOL:

Reactions: Noxvi

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
there is huge variation between lobbies - our race tonight the rain came on really quickly - only 3 laps from first spots to pitstops. previous lobbies have shown mostly a much slower transition, but a couple have been quicker, and heavier rain. puddle at turn 1 forms in some lobbies and not others etc etc all part of the fun ;)

Reactions: McKinda

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Im thinking no one Tested these conditions (y) Now that wouldn't be a surprise .:unsure::love: maybe the Tyres work fine on PC Version.
Made tweaks to my setup and tested it. Rain spots started on lap 18. Lap 28 and I'm still on slicks running fine as the track was good. Lap 32 it gets slippy so I pit for a few laps on wets. Then made another session for a quick experimental setup test (which failed) and rain started lap 9 and track was wet on lap 11.

Before anyone mentions it, all settings for the race was correct as I checked it several times before starting. Starting to think we should have random weather as the game does that anywya it seems lol

Reactions: FOGGY #7