PS4 - PS4 GT3 S13 - Fuji - practice/eval race - Tuesday 23.07.19 @ 20:00 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 GT3 S13 - Fuji - practice/eval race - Tuesday 23.07.19 @ 20:00 UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hated every second of that lol
You pitted earlt (as always), how was your tyre wear? I had quite a lot of tyre wear right from the start (2% after formation lap!!!) and the car didn't feel good at all. Pitter on lap 18 with 25% wear on the left side for new tyres. After that, the car felt like it should, I was 1.5 second faster and at the end of the race, only 10% wear...

siddharth953

Formula Karter
Mar 6, 2019
You pitted early (as always), how was your tyre wear? I had quite a lot of tyre wear right from the start (2% after formation lap!!!) and the car didn't feel good at all. Pitter on lap 18 with 25% wear on the left side for new tyres. After that, the car felt like it should, I was 1.5 second faster and at the end of the race, only 10% wear...
i was wondering if he pitted or not lol

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 13, 2018
Thanks for letting me race guys!! That was probably the best race I’ve ever done in my life. Car felt good and tyre wear for me was way better than in my limited practice!!

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
You pitted earlt (as always), how was your tyre wear? I had quite a lot of tyre wear right from the start (2% after formation lap!!!) and the car didn't feel good at all. Pitter on lap 18 with 25% wear on the left side for new tyres. After that, the car felt like it should, I was 1.5 second faster and at the end of the race, only 10% wear...
My tyres were actually fairly good. Last 10 laps the pace was gone though. Might need to rethink strategy though.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
My tyres were actually fairly good. Last 10 laps the pace was gone though. Might need to rethink strategy though.
For me, changing tyres is a must but now the question is "when"...

Reactions: Fot79

Fot79

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 13, 2019
Hate the last 3 corner. I still haven’t learned how to make they. The car spinning a lot. Any advise to how increase grip ?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hate the last 3 corner. I still haven’t learned how to make they. The car spinning a lot. Any advise to how increase grip ?
One reason for loosing grip and spinning can be that you shift down to fast. My car is sensitive to that and I wait for a long time before shifting down to first.

Fot79

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 13, 2019
One reason for loosing grip and spinning can be that you shift down to fast. My car is sensitive to that and I wait for a long time before shifting down to first.
My problem is on exit turn. My traction control is always on on the last 3 turn.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
My problem is on exit turn. My traction control is always on on the last 3 turn.
You can try to make the Rear Fast Rebound one or two clicks stiffer if you have oversteer when you get on the throttle out of a corner.