PS4 - PS4 GT3 S13 - Indi Road - practice/eval race - Tuesday 16.07.19 @ 20:00 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 GT3 S13 - Indi Road - practice/eval race - Tuesday 16.07.19 @ 20:00 UK time

Will Friedmann

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2019
Weird, I really have huge troubles to find proper setups for my car in the 2nd half of the season... I feel so slow and the car is so unstable, even undrivable sometimes :cry:

• Agree
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Weird, I really have huge troubles to find proper setups for my car in the 2nd half of the season... I feel so slow and the car is so unstable, even undrivable sometimes :cry:
I seem to struggle too... I blame the hard tyres since I haven't had any problems with softs or wet tyres.

Reactions: Tomji_

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Thanks to all for practice race of tonight. Sorry if I touch someone during race and funny race for the drivers of the next day.
We will announce your placement as soon as we can tomorrow :)

Reactions: Slicker

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
I'm glad I entered this last night. I wouldn't have had time to do a full run otherwise and I was short on fuel by 3 laps, so had to do a quick splash and dash! Happy with my pace. Hated this track two days ago but have become quite fond of it now!

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I'm glad I entered this last night. I wouldn't have had time to do a full run otherwise and I was short on fuel by 3 laps, so had to do a quick splash and dash! Happy with my pace. Hated this track two days ago but have become quite fond of it now!
really quite like this track - has a much better 'flow' than the old indi road and good overtaking opportunities - should be a good race :)