PS4 - PS4 GT3 S13 Le Mans 24h - practice/eval race - Tuesday 25 June at 20:00 Uk time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 GT3 S13 Le Mans 24h - practice/eval race - Tuesday 25 June at 20:00 Uk time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

ROUND 4 - Le Mans 24H
Event Information:

Date: Tuesday June 25th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this round! 10 min practice session followed by random grid start
- Race: 22 Laps (1 formation lap + 21 race laps)

● Weather Conditions (weather progression: Sync to Race):
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race start:
Light Cloud
Light Rain
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information (time progression: 2x):
- Qualifying time: No qualifying for this round! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race start time: 28/06/19 20:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

• Gamertag PSN: [Enter your Online ID here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Khaled77

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Sign me up please
khaledhassan77
currently reinstalling the game in the hope my connection problems go away...

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@Slicker @YabbaTheHutt @Michel--NL sorry guys but pull me out of this one.
I reinstalled the game but now it won’t even start :rolleyes: guess my console is dying. Looks like it’s not meant to be this summer. Please keep me tagged for future gt3 seasons i might get a new ps4 by end of year. Glhf all ;)
Now, that sucks!!! Never experienced that myself since I use the digital versions of the games I play. Maybe have a look on varous forums to see if anyone else are having this issue (PCars forum or PS4 forums)?

Reactions: Khaled77

Khaled77

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Now, that sucks!!! Never experienced that myself since I use the digital versions of the games I play. Maybe have a look on varous forums to see if anyone else are having this issue (PCars forum or PS4 forums)?
It sucks indeed! :LOL: I just bought dirt rally 2 and had the same issue. I thought it was a defective disc but now it’s clear my ps4 has issues. I got it second-hand 5 years ago :whistle: so i guess it did it’s job and it’s high time to get a new one.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
It sucks indeed! :LOL: I just bought dirt rally 2 and had the same issue. I thought it was a defective disc but now it’s clear my ps4 has issues. I got it second-hand 5 years ago :whistle: so i guess it did it’s job and it’s high time to get a new one.
I know that back in the day when I had a stereo, it was common to use a cleaning disc for it as the laser lens might get dirty. Maybe that's something that would help? Just did a quick search and found a number of products for it (in Sweden) for about £7.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Found this for a diy approach:

• Friendly

Khaled77

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
I know that back in the day when I had a stereo, it was common to use a cleaning disc for it as the laser lens might get dirty. Maybe that's something that would help? Just did a quick search and found a number of products for it (in Sweden) for about £7.
Could give it a try but the thing is my kids play their games on it.. their discs are still running smoothly no prob ( only my games don’t work for some reason :unsure: ) so i might just leave it to its own... Dont wanna give it another rash adverse reaction:ROFLMAO: but thanks mate for your help

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt