PS4 - PS4 GT3 S13 Le Mans 24h - practice/eval race - Tuesday 25 June at 20:00 Uk time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 GT3 S13 Le Mans 24h - practice/eval race - Tuesday 25 June at 20:00 Uk time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
After my last week disconnect I've done speed tests for the last 5-10 mins through the ps4 and my connection is stable and fast. If I get disconnected tonight then it's clear the game doesn't like me lol

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
After my last week disconnect I've done speed tests for the last 5-10 mins through the ps4 and my connection is stable and fast. If I get disconnected tonight then it's clear the game doesn't like me lol
I've had that happen to me so many times before too... It even costed me a championship at one point

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Did we race against one another in season 5 or 6?
Could be, i think my last season here was season 6 i believe ;)

Just looked it up, season 7 was my last appearance here... So I'm really looking forward to be coming back again (after i believe more than 2 years o_Oo_Oo_O)

Last edited:
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

danielofifi

Pro Karter
May 7, 2019
Sorry guys, somehow the game changed my primary controller to a pad instead of wheel and I couldn't access settings during practice. Tried to disconnect and reconnect but to no avail. :/ Hope you had a good race.

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Had a good 9 laps as planned and happy not to be too far off pace and only realised on lap 5 or 6 that I didnt have abs or tc on and that's why my brakes kept locking up lol so more optimistic for tomorrow's race now :)

Noxvi

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 1, 2018
Some questionable driving from people in this lobby. My race pace is solid and up there I'm feeling confident ahead of tomorrow the car feels great and I can iron out those mistakes I made from practice today, what was weird is that I had to come into the pits 3 TIMES to change tyres because when I came the first two times my pit crew gave me the Ricciardo treatment and didn't put on any tyres I had to drive on slicks in the wet for two whole laps and I really hope this is because I had the in car menu opened I closed it when I was doing my pitstop the third time and they finally changed my tyres I really hope that's the case (even tho that's not acceptable for an "eSports ready title") lesson learned, really enjoyed driving here at De La Sarthe, can't wait for tomorrow.

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Some questionable driving from people in this lobby.
Agree! The first 2 race laps looked to be way too agressive driving. Today, no damage but tomorrow, the damage is on and the race will end early for many.

Reactions: Noxvi

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@weal77
So sorry for the first lap incident. Got my tyres slightly off track and spun before I had any time to react. I felt like Grosjean in Catalunya last year...

Reactions: Noxvi

Mildenman27

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 6, 2018
Whom ever I torpedoed on lap 1 at the second mulsanne chicane I Truly apologise I had cold brakes and brain fade! But it does at least prove I have a brain to fade :unsure:

Sorry again

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Whoever I've hit over the corse of the race, I've tried to keep it as clean as possible... So now i can officially say that im NOT a good rain driver :whistle::whistle: The rest of the race was quite interesting and fun (from my end)

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
That Was Fun .. Did not enjoy been flashed down the straights i am trying to break the draft .. pritty sure there's a rule about it .. Good Driving Slicker Was Fun

Last edited: