PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2018
Platform + League: Ps 4 GT3 Tier 3
League Coordinator: @FSR_FrankForest
Date: 13 - 3 -19
Members Involved: @Nene
Description:
Car ahead @Nene ran wide off into the gravel at the hairpin T8, and rejoined right infront of me leaving me with no where to go, the puddle on the inside of the corner doesn't allow a different line here. Gave me damage and had to pit for repairs costing me alot of time. I'll add that he was lagging a little here and there throughout the race,
Evidence

I will upload a vid when i get home from work at 6pm today

FSR_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

Nene

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry for the move @Chickano, I really didn't expect you on this outside line as you see me going wide at this turn. It was an unsafe release I admit cause I knew that there were some others cars arriving but I'm not agree with you for the inside line. There is a puddle but you can still go more on the apex than you did and let me come back.

It was not my attention to hit you, once again I'm sorry.

The action at 31"30:
Also It's seems my come back was dangerous because I swiped.

FSR_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Moved to stewards.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey @Nene, thanks I know it was not intentional by you just careless, the thing is that i locked up a little bit going into the corne you can see in my vid, I didn't want to go as wide as I did, but that's how wide I went because of the conditions, I could have gone a little less wide had i not locked up a little but the apex cannot be used in these conditions. Thanks for reply and apology I appreciate it. And I'm sorry to put you before the stewards, but in our tier there have been a few unsafe releases now and we need to stop them happening (not all by you i know). Thanks and all the best.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence the stewards have decide to give @Nene an 10 second time penalty + 10 penalty points for minor avoidable collision + failing to wait .

@FSR_FrankForest @Nene @Chickano

Status
Not open for further replies.