PS4 - PS4 GT3 tier 1 indy rd hit and not wait | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 GT3 tier 1 indy rd hit and not wait

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Platform + League: PS4 Tier 1 GT3
League Coordinator: @Jarryd Vermeulen
Date: 27th May 2020
Members Involved: @Big-Kid-Daddy @FOGGY #7
Description:

So lap 3 a couple of cars are close battling and me right behind and I see an opportunity to overtake safely in the inside of final corner of @FOGGY #7 and he just turns in in me like I'm not even there ,no awareness at all ?
it puts me in the wall with damage and I'm last then.
Then fails to wait or does not attempt to respond to me in chat after the race .
sorry it's against the spirit of here to not wait or even chat and acknowledge or hold your hands up and a common denominator is happening for lots of incidents that gets complained about .
evidence

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
As I come out of Turn 13. I was along side the car infront of me ( @vectro666 ) , as I exited Turn 13. As the car along side me got a better exit, I give him the space to take the final corner - Turn 14 . My racing line was compromised slightly, but I was always going to come back over on the racing line for the Apex a Turn 14. As I was battling for Position with the car infront. I knew BKD was close, but wasn't expecting a move to be done there. I know the gap opened up for @Big-Kid-Daddy , but I would of held back to be honest as it was obvious I was going to have to make the corner/apex at some point. Without picking up a PENALTY for going wide on the final Turn. Not many lines through turn 14. A Tad Ambitious move I think. The incident all happened very quickly from Turn 13 Hairpin. The gap was always going to get smaller at the final corner (Turn 14).

As for not giving the position back. I knew there was minimal contact. Thats what it felt like from my prospective in the incident / Race. I had no idea @Big-Kid-Daddy had spun out ! after hitting me. I just thought he had lost a position or two with hitting my car. I was totally focused on the car infront I was battling with at the time of the incident with BKD, which I had held position (was infont of BKD) right up until contact. Im sorry the incident compromised his race. But honestly feel I wasn't at fault here and did nothing wrong at all. It was a Devilish move looking back at it. Which would of definitely put me in the wall, a few metres forward.

The message after the race. I didnt see ! :geek:, as I had Yet another S##T night of GT3 (Good Riddance) ! . So went to bed early. As for the rest. Not at all really relevant to this enquiry . Dissapointing !!

My Evidence:

Last edited:

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Just to add , I had not spun out which implies I span all in my own , I was hit out which caused me to go in the wall and you mention I have hit you? Poor choice of wording or deliberate attempt to make it out it's my fault now .
I was hit .

The move I was confident I would have made if I had no contact as I had other cars to tow me also and definetley would have not put you in the wall as I kept my steering tight which is why I went into the wall easier .
I could have opened the steering up and been harder which would have squeezed you but that's not how I race .
You can't take your normal line if someone has made a move and is in the inside , fact .
That's what the proximity arrows and mirrors are for so you can check them .

I will add from your pov I look a little further back than from mine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.