PS4 - PS4 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [19/11/17] 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [19/11/17] 8:00pm]

SaMadhi_

Pro Karter
Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys. I'm new in AOR site. Couple my friends are in some AOR PS4 Formula league and i just wondering how i could join in too. I know that season has already started but is there any option to come along? Many some reserve spot free? At the moment i use medium tc and ABS but ill try to leave them out in some point in future.

Sojborg10

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2017
Hi all, just have a little hope for tonights race. If some of the front runners get in trouble on some of the first laps and have to change a wing or something else, please dont dive bum us slower players when you try te get back in front of the race. This is Monaco and it is almost impossible to overtake so please be very careful. I can only say that track position is nr. one here and i am not going to give it up just because somebody made a mistanke. Good race to you all.

Reactions: lukeholmes792

lukeholmes792

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 19, 2017
Hi guys. I'm new in AOR site. Couple my friends are in some AOR PS4 Formula league and i just wondering how i could join in too. I know that season has already started but is there any option to come along? Many some reserve spot free? At the moment i use medium tc and ABS but ill try to leave them out in some point in future.
Hi, we dont have any spots open at the moment in the assist league, but you can still sign up to join in and then you will be looked at when at spot opens up in one of the divisions that best suits your racing ability, please complete the sign up by using this link https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-f1-2017-assist-sign-up-thread-season-14.24574/
you need to do new time trails at Hungary, Belgium and Malaysia in the wet. you will need to screenshot them all and post them back in to the linked thread. I also would require a internet speed test and send us the results tot that also

Reactions: SaMadhi_

DG_Jacko

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 1, 2017
Tonight was jokes, all I gotta say about that[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
Tonight was jokes, all I gotta say about that[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Was fucking hilarious imo ahhahah
[DOUBLEPOST=1511129858][/DOUBLEPOST]Well that was hilarious

Took pole with a good lap, didn't matter, limaro decided to not let me through but I took fourth anyways, extended my lead in the championship. Hope that st johnstone **** can leave lmao

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017
Now the dust has settled a little bit can someone explain to me why people were quitting the first race and a 2nd race was called. From what I could see, the lead drivers made it to the middle of the race, at least the first pit stop. As I saw both Zaid and Hungry Tadpoles pit. It was very frustrating, I’m not the quickest so to actually finish the Monaco was a feat in itself and to then finish the race and be told your points finish doesn’t count left me abit p***** off tbh.

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
Now the dust has settled a little bit can someone explain to me why people were quitting the first race and a 2nd race was called. From what I could see, the lead drivers made it to the middle of the race, at least the first pit stop. As I saw both Zaid and Hungry Tadpoles pit. It was very frustrating, I’m not the quickest so to actually finish the Monaco was a feat in itself and to then finish the race and be told your points finish doesn’t count left me abit p***** off tbh.
the lobby wast done correctly, so some people left, as they thought it was unfair, and some people left
the lobby wasn't done right, so some people left and asked for a a restart, thne more people left cuz they thought that the race was being restarted. Btw what you did trying to let me past, I lost around 5 secs behind you plus I lost my wing, I don't have footage so it Won't he reported but don't do it again

lukeholmes792

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 19, 2017
Limaro the race got restarted mainly because of people asking for a restart and then a few of us disconnected too, I lost connection which caused Mercedes to get kicked, I had no choice man, I’m sorry you lost out because of it, I have to be fair and think of everyone and I know a lot of you were mad because of the restart. But you have to see it from my perspective it wouldn’t be right for the championship if half the field was missing from the race

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017
Limaro the race got restarted mainly because of people asking for a restart and then a few of us disconnected too, I lost connection which caused Mercedes to get kicked, I had no choice man, I’m sorry you lost out because of it, I have to be fair and think of everyone and I know a lot of you were mad because of the restart. But you have to see it from my perspective it wouldn’t be right for the championship if half the field was missing from the race
Ok no problems Luke, was just chuffed to finish a 50% race at Monaco with only 1 front wing to be changed!
[DOUBLEPOST=1511171047][/DOUBLEPOST]
the lobby wast done correctly, so some people left, as they thought it was unfair, and some people left

the lobby wasn't done right, so some people left and asked for a a restart, thne more people left cuz they thought that the race was being restarted. Btw what you did trying to let me past, I lost around 5 secs behind you plus I lost my wing, I don't have footage so it Won't he reported but don't do it again
Reference the 2nd race, i hadn’t realised how close you were until I braked for the Nouvelle chicane, decided the next best place to let you passed was the straight, pulled over to the left off the racing lane and you went that way too! Apologies for ruining your race, but if I’m being honest I was still pissed about the first race, then realised I had default setting with 6 wings and couldn’t take any corners! Hence the why I just gave up. But hopefully we’re never in that situation again. Apoligies again mate.

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
Ok no problems Luke, was just chuffed to finish a 50% race at Monaco with only 1 front wing to be changed!
[DOUBLEPOST=1511171047][/DOUBLEPOST]

Reference the 2nd race, i hadn’t realised how close you were until I braked for the Nouvelle chicane, decided the next best place to let you passed was the straight, pulled over to the left off the racing lane and you went that way too! Apologies for ruining your race, but if I’m being honest I was still pissed about the first race, then realised I had default setting with 6 wings and couldn’t take any corners! Hence the why I just gave up. But hopefully we’re never in that situation again. Apoligies again mate.
Yeah man no problem, I still extended my lead after finishing with no front wing xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1511172338][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think we can all agree last night was a **** show and let's just move on to Canada.
Yep agreed