PS4 - PS4 Social - Radical SR3-RS - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - Friday 11.01.19 @8:00pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 Social - Radical SR3-RS - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - Friday 11.01.19 @8:00pm UK time

FSR_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Thanks for that @Michel--NL enjoyed it.
Rolling start in race 2 was a bit...........I'll just say naff. (n)o_O
Race 1 was a blast......these's car do handle better in the wet :rolleyes:.
Anyway thanks all and to Vectro and Evil for broadcasting it.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Rolling start in race 2 was a bit...........I'll just say naff. (n)o_O
Agree. Don't know what happened there. I think we all waited for @Khaled77, but I think he disconnected.
And it was very slow, tyres where cold when we started.

FSR_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Congrats to @Ollie_D631 and @InFinityzzHD for winning the races (y)
It was fun :) Liked the rain race better then the dry.

@FSR_FrankForest thanks for the 9th place...I was very hard trying to stay within the 2 seconds penalty you had ;)

View attachment 69080

View attachment 69081

View attachment 69082

View attachment 69083

View attachment 69084

View attachment 69085
No worries. I thought the race had finished the lap before (I'm getting old) put me out of sync. Made a few mistakes on last lap and seen you where 1 sec ish behind. Slowed up for ya on line . Great race tho.

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Dec 29, 2017
Well that were two nice races i have to say had a little 4 way battle in the rain @Tomji_ sorry for the contact then.
Finished p 12 because i got outside of the white lines on the last lap after the last corner becuase the curb didnt want to let me go.
Second race was great didnt expect to fi ish p4 it was a nice race tried my best defending from you guys but im happy with my perfomance and i now kniw that i still have alot to do to get to you top guys

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Not a bad return to racing.
Was good fun Thanks @Michel--NL for organising it.

The rolling start was an interesting one to say the least also with a couple bandits on lap 1 race 1.

Hopefully can race again soon when I find time from university.

Tomji_

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 9, 2017
Well that were two nice races i have to say had a little 4 way battle in the rain @Tomji_ sorry for the contact then.
Finished p 12 because i got outside of the white lines on the last lap after the last corner becuase the curb didnt want to let me go.
Second race was great didnt expect to fi ish p4 it was a nice race tried my best defending from you guys but im happy with my perfomance and i now kniw that i still have alot to do to get to you top guys
No worries, @GohstvanHunter. Had some great battles, especially with @FSR_FrankForest.

Apologies to @de-thomas in race 2, I didn't even know I had forced you off track until I watched the stream back!

I was far more comfortable in the rain with this car, than in the dry!

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Well I've said my apologies, I drove like a complete beeep tonight.
First race I hit someone approach 1st real corner as my foot was still on the clutch trying to use it as a brake,
go on have a laugh :)
Span a few times.

2nd race I made a good move up the inside I think 3 wide to gain second place but span after a few laps and hit Scld trying to come back on track , again sorry, thought you was just passed me as I tried to half spin round back on track but bumped him which caused him to lose a place or 2.
After that I just could not control the car so retired .

It felt ok in the rain but different to last night's practice in the dry and was off psce by a second .
Not sure I would race these cars again , hard to control on cold tyres .

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017

This was my pb around this track, no sound cuz it was recorded with my phone. Bit sad I couldn't get that time in quali, fastest lap would've been a 37.4 but track limits ruined it hahah

de-thomas

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Shame to miss qualy and race 1, race 2 was decent fun. Started last of course, made up a few places, spun, back to last, back up to P5, small mistake and finished 7th.

Khaled77

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Agree. Don't know what happened there. I think we all waited for @Khaled77, but I think he disconnected.
And it was very slow, tyres where cold when we started.
My bad. I pressed return to race central after race one and didn’t try to rejoin or ask for invite until it was too late. Bit rusty.