PS4 - PS4 Tier 2. Scwantz squeeze and ramming me off causing huge damage. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 Tier 2. Scwantz squeeze and ramming me off causing huge damage.

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Platform + League: PS4 Tier 2
League Coordinator: @Slicker
Date: 01/04/2020
Members Involved: Me and Schwantz
Description:
Got a good run out of turn 7 and into 8 I managed to get down the inside but he kept squeezing me until we both went off, then coming back into track he slammed me into the wall and caused bad damage, causing me to crash at the next kink.
Evidence:

Last edited by a moderator:

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Start is at 18.33 left in the video hairpin on lap 2. Thanks

edit; 1:00:30-ish

Last edited by a moderator:

SCHWANTZ3493

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Apr 1, 2018
@SCHWANTZ3493 - your pov, please
Sorry but completely disagree. He goes for a gap that just isn't there and causes a huge crash between the 2 of us, I've then got suspension damage and have to pit. Here's a replay with my POV and couple of other views, you can see in the cockpit one I don't steer into him at all until he pins me into bails and I'm trying to get back on track. I decided not to raise a steward's enquiry even though I was furious at the time. No need for that on lap 1 round such a narrow track.

Reactions: LUISO_1995

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
moved to stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
Sorry for the delay.

After reviewing the evidence the stewards have decided to give @iSuperScrub a 10 second time penalty + 10 penalty points for minor avoidable collision + failing to wait for the first incident. There is no room for the overtake.
We also give @SCHWANTZ3493 10 second time penalty + 10 penalty points for minor avoidable collision + failing to wait for the second incident where he he goes into the trajectory of @iSuperScrub and forcing him going off track.

@iSuperScrub @SCHWANTZ3493 @Slicker

Reactions: Slicker
Status
Not open for further replies.