PS4 - PS4 tier 6 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 tier 6

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

weal77

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Platform + League: PS4
League Coordinator: ENVOY?
Date: Tonight
Members Involved:
Description: Qualified in pole, On race start i was stuck in the pitlane. PC2 wouldnt let me do anything but spectate. The race resumed with out me. Tried on mic and sent msg to envoy but no reply. Am i right in thinking the room should have been reset? Its not like i lost connection i was still in the room. Also the quality of the room was really bad, "red lambos were really glitchy. Infact most cars were on watching the race.
Evidence:photo and video

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@weal77 Can't see the evidence? About the restart you didn't get...We don't do restarts when one driver is stuck in the pits or lost the connection. This applies to all drivers and if you are on pole that doesn't matter.
You are not the first with this bug and you will also not be the last. These kind of bugs are part of the game and we have to deal with it.

About the quality of the room you should speak with your coordinator and he could see if everyone experienced the same bad connection. If so then we could find someone else to host with hopefully an better connection.
Tagging @EnvoyExtreme as your coordinator.

I'm closing this enquiry as we can nothing do about the bug you where having tonight and sorry it ruined your game for tonight. I hope it's better next week.
And if you need something else to talk...you know where to find me ;)

About the disconnections and restart rules:

● Disconnections
If a driver loses connection during qualifying, they will be invited back into the lobby or may join on their own to continue from where they left off.

If a driver loses connection in the transition from qualifying to race, or during the race, that is tough luck, and unfortunately nothing can be done about that.

We do our best to ensure that the best available connection in the lobby acts as the lobby host, so any connection issues are normally a result of a fault on the disconnecting driver's end. Please ensure that your internet connection is fine, and that your NAT type is open, before entering the race lobby.

If you still encounter issues with a particular host, let your coordinator know.

● Mass disconnections
If 4 (or more) drivers lose connection to the lobby during the transition from qualifying to the race, the lobby will be restarted and the race will be started with a manual rolling start, where drivers will use the first lap of the race to line up in a double file formation based their qualifying positions. Proper concentration and cooperation from the drivers are required to make this work. This will only happen one time. If the problem persists then the race will be postponed.

The coordinator of the league will make sure everybody is aware of their position - this may take some time.

During the race, if half (or more) of the drivers in a race lose connection at the same time, or over a short period of time, that counts as a mass disconnection.

If less than 50% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will be restarted immediately, preferably with a new lobby host. If several drivers are unable to restart the race at that time, the race will be rescheduled for a later date.

If more than 50% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will end, and the race order from the time of the first disconnection becomes the final result. Half points are awarded to all drivers.

If more than 90% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will end, and the race result will be declared as the order at the time of the first disconnection.

Reactions: NGR_EnvoyXtreme
Status
Not open for further replies.