PS4 - PS4 Touring Car - Watkins Glen Short - Social race - Monday 24 June @20:00 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 Touring Car - Watkins Glen Short - Social race - Monday 24 June @20:00 UK time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, guys I didnt do mondays race but is this gonna be an actual league as would be interested in joining if it is

Reactions: Panoots1967

McKinda

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 25, 2019
Hi, guys I didnt do mondays race but is this gonna be an actual league as would be interested in joining if it is
That's a good questiin for @Michel--NL I think it could actually be interesting because of close battles, but because of lack of interest it could be changed to GTE. There are supposed to be 2 social races with TC cars but 2nd race I'm not sure that is gonna happen.

Reactions: haddi38

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
That's a good questiin for @Michel--NL I think it could actually be interesting because of close battles, but because of lack of interest it could be changed to GTE. There are supposed to be 2 social races with TC cars but 2nd race I'm not sure that is gonna happen.
Dont know if I would do the gte as too close to the gt3 I'm already doing but if tc league does take off defo sign up

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Not enough interest at the moment for planning an league on the Monday. Could be because of the summer arriving and its only getting hotter and hotter so people don't want to sit to often behind their TV ;)
An second social...maybe on an Friday between the endurance league.

haddi38

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 13, 2017
Ok but fridays are out for me only have Monday to Wednesday to race so will just keep eyes peeled for future announcements on tc league when it happens lol

Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Ok but fridays are out for me only have Monday to Wednesday to race so will just keep eyes peeled for future announcements on tc league when it happens lol
You are on my spam list, so you will get an alert when I post something :)

• Happy

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Not enough interest at the moment for planning an league on the Monday. Could be because of the summer arriving and its only getting hotter and hotter so people don't want to sit to often behind their TV ;)
An second social...maybe on an Friday between the endurance league.
Friday between the endurance is a good idea mate and it does not clash with anything then and not to close to GT3 race day.

Reactions: Michel--NL