Which car/class do you want to race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
If the GT3 class is the class of choice we will do some testing before the league starts. I don't think there will be any cars banned only because there old. The Glickenhaus was driving at the 24H Race at the Nürburgring this weekend irl.

• Friendly
Reactions: EVR Matt212

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Nevertheless I still fancy a Cup class, because it always provides closer racing.

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Shall the Z4 and the Glickenhaus be eligible? I think the Z4 is old spec but I can live with it. Glickenhaus is a special car I don’t think it should be in the league. But let’s wait and see. I hope for close races that’s all :)
To be fare.....If it don't look like a GT3, then no it's not in.

seppel165

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
So we have to submit another registration when the league thread comes out?
correct. This is not a sign in thread and you are free any commitment. The sign up threads will be up around mid june.

Reactions: Vintage_DG

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
If the GT3 class is the class of choice we will do some testing before the league starts. I don't think there will be any cars banned only because there old. The Glickenhaus was driving at the 24H Race at the Nürburgring this weekend irl.
The Glickenhaus isn't actually a GT3 car as SRO haven't homolagated it but as it is the same with the Ginetta and Cadillac in PC2 I guess we can include it.

(Also so @EVR Matt212 will compete)

Reactions: EVR Matt212

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Would be intrested in this but as I am new to the game for the ps4 this will depends on the assists we are and not alowed for me.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Would be intrested in this but as I am new to the game for the ps4 this will depends on the assists we are and not alowed for me.
You will be allowed assists if you want them. Also they can be altered on the fly while racing.

Reactions: Farewell AOR

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Just bought the Game and looking to take part in S3!! In the meantime, do you guys have any personal favourite car/track combos? Probably gonna lap the green hell in the 919 a lot as i love that car and i can't wait to drive the Nordschliefe again!

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Just bought the Game and looking to take part in S3!! In the meantime, do you guys have any personal favourite car/track combos? Probably gonna lap the green hell in the 919 a lot as i love that car and i can't wait to drive the Nordschliefe again!
You on PS4 or Xbone.
Track...I like RedBull, Monza, Nurburgring.
Car.....Any GT3. If it was a GT3 the Corvette.

Reactions: Hayden_430

Vintage_DG

S15 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
The 918 feels pretty good on the Nordschleife as a street car and of course, the AMG GT3!

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
You on PS4 or Xbone.
Track...I like RedBull, Monza, Nurburgring.
Car.....Any GT3. If it was a GT3 the Corvette.
Corvette is not a GT3 though?

I love the Porsche Cup on the Nordschleife.
I enjoy every car around every track to be honest. Sometimes even tricky combos like Tatuus on this village/town track. Always a challenge to get the braking right on the cobblestones

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Corvette is not a GT3 though?

I love the Porsche Cup on the Nordschleife.
I enjoy every car around every track to be honest. Sometimes even tricky combos like Tatuus on this village/town track. Always a challenge to get the braking right on the cobblestones
I do state that in my reply. Lol

Giolele93

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 4, 2018
Rally excited about this to start.
My favourite one is tatuus as I think is the best for see some great battles on track.
That downforce is something awesome.
I'm a little bit tired about GT3 but I'll handle it in case it will be the choice.