PS4/XB1 Car Selection Poll Season 4

Which Car do you want to race for S4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 26, 2018
Hi guys!
I'm new on the forum, my name is Dani (PS_Chechum on PS4) and I'm interesed in taking part of an Assetto Corsa league. Please, could you tell me some information about the new season? I'm sorry if there's already a post, but I haven't found anything :( just this one.
I'd like to know if there are available places, the day/hour of the races (I've seen last season was Thursdays at 8 PM UK) and also if I need to buy pay contents for the cars/tracks you're going to use.
I'm new on Assetto Corsa, just played 10 events, but I've played simracing for 10 years. I'm not a very fast driver, just average, and I've played Gran Turismo (5,6 and Sport), Project Cars 1 and some F1 videogames.
Thank you!
Welcome mate!

No details have been posted yet about the new season but will probably come soon. You will need the ready to race pack as we will be racing the Audi TT Cup.

Reactions: Chechum

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Finally we have a PS4 champ?
I'm super interested into race in it! Let me know what I need to start!

When start the season?

Last edited:

Rapidz 6

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Aug 9, 2017
@seppel165 we can now create lobbies again. Went on the game today and created a session and it worked fine. The issue has now been fixed. The OTL boys have been able to do this also. We should be able to get this season started soon :)

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
@seppel165 we can now create lobbies again. Went on the game today and created a session and it worked fine. The issue has now been fixed. The OTL boys have been able to do this also. We should be able to get this season started soon :)
Yep, all working again. We have races tonight so will let you know if there are any problems!

Reactions: seppel165

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
See above mate!

Ron

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 29, 2018
Will we use assists? Factory and no stabilety controle? Bc i don t have much talent and need to practise

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Real assists. If I am not mistaken there is no TC no ABS on the Audi