PC - Punt to pass | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Punt to pass

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCR Leopard

S14 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 14, 2017
sadly i don't have a POV but what i can say is on my screen i was still alongside you at the apex. Shame i don't have any footage to prove this but oh well

LCR Leopard

S14 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 14, 2017
another thing to add would be ever since i've moved to PC i find that when i'm alongside another car/still there on the inside i get turned in on most of the time. After watching infamous's clip i feel like there might be an issue with the proximity arrows on PC as as i said on my screen i was still there but on your screen i the proximity arrow said i wasn't there so i'm just wondering if the proximity arrows on PC are not working as they should

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and comments provided and decided to not award anyone any penalties. @Infamous Clayzz turned towards the inside too quick and should have left a little more space on the inside. No further action will be taken.

Closed.
@Infamous Clayzz @LCR Leopard @Fehler3

Status
Not open for further replies.