PS4 - Pushed onto grass, and resulting unfair time penalty. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Pushed onto grass, and resulting unfair time penalty.

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneaky24-7Ninja

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 17, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 F6
League Coordinator: @DON SILVA @HiippariLate
Date: 01/12/19
Members Involved: @xAL_Capone26x
Description: Going down the main straight @xAL_Capone26x has the run on me, I am not trying to fight the position too hard but remain alongside on the racing line, he decides to squeeze me until I cannot go any further and we make contact spinning me round and as my car cuts across turn 1 out of control the game awards me what I believe is a direct 3 second penalty. (Race director included below)
Evidence:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and felt that @xAL_Capone26x was at fault for this incident for causing a moderate avoidable collision by squeezing @Sneaky24-7Ninja off the track and he will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for his actions. The stewards, would also like to remove the 3 second time penalty of @Sneaky24-7Ninja race time.

Closed. @DON SILVA @HiippariLate

Status
Not open for further replies.