PS4 - Pushing me offtrack | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Pushing me offtrack

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F2
League Coordinator:
Members Involved: @Kiiski123 and me
Description: Kiiski just pushed me out of the track trying to overtake in a place that you can’t. I was slower but instead of waiting a little bit for the straight he just divebombed me outtanowhere, making me go onto the grass, losing the car and hitting him, losing my front wing. This ruined my race.
Evidence:

Kiiski123

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F2
League Coordinator: I guess @Casper24-F1 is
Date: it was 11.8.2019
Members Involved: obviously me and @Joglar
Description: From my point of view at the time the contact happened I just wanted to stop the fight because it was costing me lots of important race time. Of course it was also costing race time for him but didn't seem to care of that as you can see from my video. For all lap he was taking a defensive line into 5 or 6 different corners. For me it was and it is frustating since at the time I was clearly faster. And I have zero reason to believe him when he above implyes that he would have let me go in the next straight. I think he was very willing to continue the fight. He also claims above that I divebombed him outta nowhere but I think his driving line to the second last corner tells something else. He wasn't on the proper racing line (which is just next to the grass) but a bit more in the middle of the track so it wasn't outta nowhere.

I admit that I divebombed him and pushed him of track but I didn't cause him any damage. He got damage because he lost the control of his car while being of track. And propably because of me he also lost one more position but I guess he would have losted it anyway in few laps.
All in all the divebomb wasn't the smartest move from me and I'm sorry for the impact it caused to his race.

Evidence: Our battle is from 2.04 onwards.

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Obviously I didn’t care about losing race time because I was slower at that point in the race. My intention was to fight as much as possible because I didn’t have any penalties and you had. At that point in the race I was with no fuel and no ERS left which caused me to be very defending. I never said I was going to let you pass in the straight LOL, I was saying if you waited until the straight you’d had pass me easily with the DRS, as other drivers did. I was not in the outside of the corner because you were being no brainer attacking me in every corner and I knew you were going to do so there. And you did

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
And if you are frustrated it’s not at all my problem. You talk like I don’t have rights to defend my position.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and felt that @Kiiski123 was at fault for the incident.

We think that @Kiiski123 did indeed push @Joglar off the track at T15. We also believe that @Kiiski123 is not responsible for the damage in @Joglar 's front wing.

We therefore give @Kiiski123 a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision.

Closed. @Joglar @Kiiski123 / @jomppalainen

Status
Not open for further replies.