PC - Quali block and warning removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Quali block and warning removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTheHEaglex

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 22, 2018
Platform + League: PC F2
League Coordinator: @SMEAJ
Date:
15/09/19
Members Involved:
@FKGaming97
Description:
FKGaming blocked me in my last quali lap by just driving back on the track in a dangerous situation. Could have just drive back to the pits and retire there, just unnecessary and stupid behaviour to be honest.

Additionally I want to remove my first warning of the race. I had to avoid contact with the car in front so I choose the inside line into the hairpin. Railgone makes a move on the outside so I had to take a deep inside line to make the corner. I lost the position anyway and gained no time. I had 3 warnings in total (without the unneeded one for making contact with Railgone), so that would remove my penalty.
Evidence:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and will award @FKGaming97 with 10 penalty points + a Qualifying Ban for the next race he attends for blocking another driver on a qualifying lap. Please try to be more aware in future.

Furthermore, we have decided to remove your warning on lap 1, and therefore your time penalty.

Closed.

(@SMEAJ @xTheHEaglex @FKGaming97)

Status
Not open for further replies.