XB1 - Quali incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Quali incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVrandsy1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox 1 assist league 2
League Coordinator: @Justin || Taz
Date: 19-5-19
Members Involved: me and @R1chard1984
Description: cant really explain what happens but as can be seen I have moved far off the racing line as I am on an outlap and always assume that others are on hotlap so I make as much effort as possible to move out of the way as I did in this case. Then all of a sudden Richard has gone past and my car lands on the track and am driving towards the wall. Richards connection has been an issue for himself for sometime but never really involved anyone else I don’t think
Evidence: last 30 seconds of clip

SVrandsy1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I kept getting screen freeze but on my screen I wasn’t anywhere near randsy1 on my side I past him n then he said he didn’t know what happened I don’t think is was my fault.
I’m not trying to shift any blame onto Richard for this. I just thought I needed to make the stewards aware of it

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
I’m not trying to shift any blame onto Richard for this. I just thought I needed to make the stewards aware of it
Im confused at what you're expecting from this, are you expecting any penalty or anything to come from this? Or is it just to show us what we already know of the terrible desync?

SVrandsy1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Im confused at what you're expecting from this, are you expecting any penalty or anything to come from this? Or is it just to show us what we already know of the terrible desync?
Just wanted to make the stewards aware of it and then go from there and see what they decide

Status
Not open for further replies.