PS4 - Qualifying corner cutting | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Qualifying corner cutting

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston Martinez

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 30, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 F7
League Coordinator: @iJokeri22
Date: 01-12-2019
Members Involved: @schumizeu & @Aston Martinez
Description:
I started my fast qualifying lap and all of a sudden I see a Ferrari cut the track and coming right in front of me. He cut the next chicane as well. He bothered me in my focus, but besides that, I did the same in France and I got penalised for it. I think it's fair to judge everyone the same way.
Evidence:

20.29 - 20.52

• Informative
Reactions: iJokeri22

schumizeu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2016
I understand, but it's not allowed. No hard feelings, ;-).
:)) no problem. but you shouldn't make an inquiry ;) remember how nice I brake and hard when I pitted to avoid a collision with you. I had wing damage and couldn't stick on the inside of the track for a proper pit entry.

Aston Martinez

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 30, 2019
:)) no problem. but you shouldn't make an inquiry ;) remember how nice I brake and hard when I pitted to avoid a collision with you. I had wing damage and couldn't stick on the inside of the track for a proper pit entry.
I don't remember, when?

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have found @schumizeu to be at fault for two cases of major cuts in qualifying. He will receive 7.5 Penalty Points for each case, so 15 Penalty Points in total. It is not permitted to skip sections of the track in qualifying.

@Aston Martinez @iJokeri22

Status
Not open for further replies.