XB1 - R11 Belgium Video Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 R11 Belgium Video Thread

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="640" height="365" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Y'all should already know that you have to post your lap. :)

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
You could gain about half a second if u put ur brake pressure up and braked later, honestly if u watch my lap u can see how much earlier u brake than me, could gain u a lot of time m8
#F1materialinthemaking
Your brake pressure is what? 80%? Why does everyone use around 70-75?

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Your brake pressure is what? 80%? Why does everyone use around 70-75?
The lowest i have my brake pressure in the dry is 86%, obvs in the wet its lower but my prefered pressure in the dry is 88%, hope this helps anyone, its hard at first to learn but once you get the hang of it its so much faster, you do tend to lock up a lot, but on 2016 that means nothing locking up is actually faster in some corners, give it a try, it helped me massively xD

• Informative
Reactions: Chiraq

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
The lowest i have my brake pressure in the dry is 86%, obvs in the wet its lower but my prefered pressure in the dry is 88%, hope this helps anyone, its hard at first to learn but once you get the hang of it its so much faster, you do tend to lock up a lot, but on 2016 that means nothing locking up is actually faster in some corners, give it a try, it helped me massively xD
I tend to lock up more than others even with 70%. Let's see! Maybe it helps me a bit. How about your brake settings from the pedal? Have you changed anything there? Sat. Lin. ?

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
I tend to lock up more than others even with 70%. Let's see! Maybe it helps me a bit. How about your brake settings from the pedal? Have you changed anything there? Sat. Lin. ?
Its all default mate, you just have to learn it, you cant just brake fully into corners you have to brake then come off it a bit as you go into the corner, it is faster tho cos u brake so much later xD

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Its all default mate, you just have to learn it, you cant just brake fully into corners you have to brake then come off it a bit as you go into the corner, it is faster tho cos u brake so much later xD
I do that mate :) I will try it later!