XB1 - R6 - Monaco Grand Prix - 19/11/17 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 R6 - Monaco Grand Prix - 19/11/17

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
I left you so much space and you decided to not slot in you had a bad start and decided to cut the corner to make up time you had genuinely no interest in making the corning. Your reply is honestly a fucking joke.
Trying to work out if that is a serious reply ..... if i didn't go over the kerb I would going into you as you left no room there at all as you took the apex .... if I was trying to gain time why was you faster than me up the hill lol.

Also it is very hard to be aware when you both made contact with me from either side going up the hill I can't leave room for both of you. I had contact from the left from nerves so I edged over then had contact from the right and I move as far left of the track as possible , not my fault you put yourselves in bad situations

nerves

Formula Karter
Apr 20, 2015
Trying to work out if that is a serious reply ..... if i didn't go over the kerb I would going into you as you left no room there at all as you took the apex .... if I was trying to gain time why was you faster than me up the hill lol.

Also it is very hard to be aware when you both made contact with me from either side going up the hill I can't leave room for both of you. I had contact from the left from nerves so I edged over then had contact from the right and I move as far left of the track as possible , not my fault you put yourselves in bad situations
you went off track in the middle of the pitlane are you joking offcourse I took the apex when you didn't slot in i hbe drivers behind who expect me to not go 30kph into that corner you went way wat to far right unnessairly and cut the corner like this isnt the first time you've blocked people driving slow look at the images i already liftes to give you space. you made your decision to go for the corner way way to late honestly what are we playing F1 with track limits or oval racing which has none
[DOUBLEPOST=1511201145][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lads if theres an issue here go to stewards
I am I was hoping he would see what he did wrong and apologized, not the case sadly enough.

Attachments