XB1 - R8 - Brazil - taken out by ESR Amazed | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 R8 - Brazil - taken out by ESR Amazed

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERL_Miro

Junior Karter
Feb 22, 2019
Platform + League: Xbox AOR Team Esports Tournament
League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming
Date: 14-05-2019
Members Involved: Myself @Amazed oT
Description:

Dear Stewards, On the 13th lap, driving on fresh tires in provisional P5 i was overtaking ERS Amazed who was driving on his old softs. We were side by side in the first turn, i was keeping to the outside when Amazed turned into my driving line for some reason. As a reaction to that to avoid the half-spin my car jumped into his racing line. Then something inexplicable happened, ERS Amazed returning to the track hit me again. This time, that 2nd collision ended my race in the wall, I lost my points position and it may affect my team's participation in the London Final.

After the crash the official representatives of the team 183Esports were celebrating the incident in livestream chat. Also we saw that their CEO @Jamie183 promised that situation will be repeated again in the last round in Austria. Dear stewards, should this be the only goal of a team participating in the most prestigious competitions in the community? And is it normal for a functional person, the AOR moderator, to say such words to other participants?

In ERL we believe that official claims should always be the last resort, but i feel that this situation needs to be clarified, thats why we are forced to send our first claim in the AOR tournament.

ESR Amazed onboard:

ERL Miro onboard:

Last edited:
  • Faff
Reactions: koldo

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Don't really know why I am tagged in this the comments in the stream were quite clearly a joke, I would never take someone out deliberately in a league race or encourage one of our drivers to, to be honest I think you in your team have no concept of what a joke is or what sarcasm is. I can assure you this incident was not pre-meditated and to me looks like as much your driver's fault as Amazed's fault to be honest.

But hey, the 'CEO' of a group of friends in a team isn't allowed to joke in a stream chat, learn something new every day.

• Burn
Reactions: Briggsy

Amazed oT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 12, 2016
You want my view

First off I did give him a squeeze going into T1, left just enough room on the end of the track. Then going into T2 you can actively see him slam the power on and completely push me off the track.
Then obviously I try to come back on the track but as he stated on old softs I got a bit squirmy and end up giving him a slight tap.
You can clearly see me let off the power as soon as I could but it was too late.

As for having a joke in chat, he didn’t even have a clue what happened apart from an incident

If your also going to bring stuff like that up why don’t we refer to the very polite message I received telling me to ‘**** Myself’

ERL_Esports

Pro Karter
May 3, 2018
Don't really know why I am tagged in this the comments in the stream were quite clearly a joke, I would never take someone out deliberately in a league race or encourage one of our drivers to, to be honest I think you in your team have no concept of what a joke is or what sarcasm is. I can assure you this incident was not pre-meditated and to me looks like as much your driver's fault as Amazed's fault to be honest.

But hey, the 'CEO' of a group of friends in a team isn't allowed to joke in a stream chat, learn something new every day.
Well, being an admin, a staff member of any professional organisation, especially like AOR, is about responsibility. During the livestream you are first of all an AOR representative, then 183 representative, that's why your messages, even as jokes, are taken seriously and outrageous cause they are said by a coordinator of an event.

Also, a message stating a team (coordinated by AOR representative) will be assisting another team to interrupt ERL's position is also shocking becouse can easily be taken as a permission to do such stuff.

Michal Klein
ERL Manager

Last edited:
  • Faff
Reactions: koldo

BosslyGaming

Moderator & XB1 F1 League Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Unfortunately this enquiry was lodged after the 36 hour limit and, therefore, cannot be investigated by the stewards.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.