Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
United Kingdom
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20
PC/XB1/PS4 - Race Calendar

Season 20 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues will feature a full calendar of 22 rounds, including 2 all-new tracks to AOR - Hanoi and Zandvoort.

Other notes:
● We reserve the right to make amendments to the calendar during the season if deemed necessary, in which case an update will be posted as a reply to this thread.
● The 22 race calendar has been split up into chunks of 7 or 8 races to give the league appropriate break periods.
● The break on 25th October is scheduled to give a break to the league following the first seven races.
● The breaks on 20th and 27th December are scheduled to give a break to the league over the Christmas period.

Last edited:

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
United Kingdom
The calendar has been updated to reflect the 2 week delayed start to the season, to provide the Xbox and PS4 platforms time to run their second evaluation races. (see here for more info)

This means the season is now in a 7-7-8 format instead of the 8-7-7 format it was in originally, with the October break week now scheduled for the 25th rather than the 18th. Drivers should take note of the new dates.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
United Kingdom
@BosslyGaming aside from the breaks just wanna check if the dates remain the same? It’s just cause I’m putting them in my calendar on my phone so I don’t forget
Yes, all dates in the calendar above are correct. The only thing we're monitoring is a possible conflict between the IRL Sakhir Grand Prix and our Hungarian Grand Prix - and we will update if needed. I would also refer you to this thread, in which a member of the community has created an easy calendar import for people to use if wanted, available on many different devices.

Reactions: Diallo