Not open for further replies.

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 1
XB1/PS4/PC - Race Calendar

Season 1 of the AOR GT3 Leagues will commence on 3rd June 2015 and last for 6 weeks, with one race every Wednesday!

As the game is brand new, we've gone with a quite short first season while we get to grips with how things work and gain experience with the game's online features and functionality. A short season will enable us to apply any major changes to the leagues sooner for the second season, if necessary.

Providing this season goes well, Season 2 is planned to increase the calendar to 10 rounds.

Bul_Knaters

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 30, 2015
Doesn't Spa have a bug where you hit the pit wall on exit. I saw it in a YouTube video somewhere and I had it a while ago when we drove some Clio's around there.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
RA is a tricky track to start off with lol... Fast straights, slow corners and bumpy as all hell hahaha... My Z4 is a proper handful atm;)

Walsh89-

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Doesn't Spa have a bug where you hit the pit wall on exit. I saw it in a YouTube video somewhere and I had it a while ago when we drove some Clio's around there.
Yeah sometimes your car hits the pit wall when coming out of the pits, i'm not sure if it does damage the car but potentially it could i guess. Maybe take Spa away for this season and see if it gets patched in the future?

Plenty of tracks we could substitute it for if needed, Catalunya, Dubai Autodrome GP/International, Hockenheim, the Bugatti Circuit or Donington Park.

Reactions: Bul_Knaters

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Yeah sometimes your car hits the pit wall when coming out of the pits, i'm not sure if it does damage the car but potentially it could i guess. Maybe take Spa away for this season and see if it gets patched in the future?

Plenty of tracks we could substitute it for if needed, Catalunya, Dubai Autodrome GP/International, Hockenheim, the Bugatti Circuit or Donington Park.
The story of this game so far seems to be that a bug 'sometimes' appears and what happens to one person might not happen to another 100 people.

I've participated in a GT3 social around Spa before and had no instances of cars hitting the pit wall. If it's a rare thing, I don't think it's worth changing honestly. :)

Bul_Knaters

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 30, 2015
The story of this game so far seems to be that a bug 'sometimes' appears and what happens to one person might not happen to another 100 people.

I've participated in a GT3 social around Spa before and had no instances of cars hitting the pit wall. If it's a rare thing, I don't think it's worth changing honestly. :)
True, I'm sure if it's still happening by the time that particular race week comes around people will be very quick to post about it. It's not a train smash and I suppose it could be worked around somehow. It's just bloody annoying.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
True, I'm sure if it's still happening by the time that particular race week comes around people will be very quick to post about it. It's not a train smash and I suppose it could be worked around somehow. It's just bloody annoying.
Yeah, totally agree. I'm sure people will pipe up if they are smashing into the wall, and if it's a common thing then it'll be discussed. (y)

Reactions: Bul_Knaters

Aragnite

Pro Karter
May 27, 2015
Looking forward to my 1st season @ AOR !
Organisation is really pro! kudo's!

sadly have to miss race 1 i think, have to read up on some rules and regulations for announcing this to class coordinator.

see you all on track :)

Reactions: FisiFan91

FREAK5TER

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2015
Well thats fell crap with my shifts i miss the 3rd n 4 rounds due to being on nights, oh well, still looking forward to it

Last edited:

SmudgerFez

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 28, 2015
Tracks look good. Completed 25 laps on RA tonight, it's a cracking circuit.

I've hit the pit wall on Spa whilst exiting the pits, didn't seem to have any impact (excuse the pun) on the cars handling.....I'd stick with it

Yeratel84

Semi-Pro Karter
May 28, 2015
Speaking from personal preference alone, I would've prefered to see Zolder instead of Brno, but I understand you lot not wanting to race twice in Belgium in a 6-weeks season...

EDIT: Right after posting this, I noticed two American tracks on the calendar... *suggests Monza instead* :D

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Speaking from personal preference alone, I would've prefered to see Zolder instead of Brno, but I understand you lot not wanting to race twice in Belgium in a 6-weeks season...

EDIT: Right after posting this, I noticed two American tracks on the calendar... *suggests Monza instead* :D
Belgium is so small and shitty roads , but we do have 2 good tracks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.