RACE CALENDAR - AOR GT3 Leagues - Season 3 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

RACE CALENDAR - AOR GT3 Leagues - Season 3

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 3
XB1/PS4/PC - Race Calendar

Season 3 of the AOR GT3 Leagues will commence on 25th November. We will race on Wednesdays, and the season spans 12 weeks, as we have a 2 week break over the Christmas period.

The season length will remain at 10 rounds for a second consecutive season, we feel this is long enough to feel like a full season but not too long to commit to.

This season we worked together and formed the calendar with you - the community - voting for 5 of the tracks we are going to race at, with the remaining 5 being selected by AOR Staff members.

Also new for this season is that the races will feature x5 time progression, down from x10 in Season 2, meaning the races - each lasting about 60 minutes - should progress through 5 hours, meaning we should have more stable conditions.

We've changed the start times too for this season, each race will have it's own start time, rather than grouping all the tracks together by continent.

The newest and most anticipated addition to GT3 Racing on AOR is the inclusion of weather. This season we will be debuting differing weather conditions in the league, meaning there's another variable to consider when racing.

Untitled.png

barroni1981

Formula Karter
May 12, 2015
Changing weather should be fun. Just got a question about the weather system, how does it work with project cars, does the weather change at set times in the race or is it random?

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Changing weather should be fun. Just got a question about the weather system, how does it work with project cars, does the weather change at set times in the race or is it random?
The weather change is set at x1

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Incorrect, the time progression is set at x5. The weather change is set at x1, so the weather should only change once, when it changes though is random.
I just edited my post as soon as I put it up :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1447516489][/DOUBLEPOST]I noticed my mistake straight away

Reactions: barroni1981

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Question about the weather...for example the first race will qualify also be wet? Or are these settings only for the race?

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Not as far as I was aware... I've seen the option in multiplayer.
According to @Yorkie065 - the guy who usually knows everything about the game - sync to race is only a single player option, which is why we put it to x1 (or real time) instead. That is pretty much the same in our case though, since the races will be around an hour in length.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
According to @Yorkie065 - the guy who usually knows everything about the game - sync to race is only a single player option, which is why we put it to x1 (or real time) instead. That is pretty much the same in our case though, since the races will be around an hour in length.
Really? I must've remembered wrong then... My bad *Backs quietly out of room*

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Really? I must've remembered wrong then... My bad *Backs quietly out of room*
@Bankai_Bullett No no no! You stay! *Walks over to the door and opens it *@FisiFan91 out! Always check the game after patches as SMS are super sneaky and like to put things in without mentioning it in the patch notes. Sync to Race is now available in MP too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.