Race format S4 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Race format S4

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
@FisiFan91 @Kptk92 @McPhilen
Think its up to you to decide if we want paid broadcasting, Kerry + Puhakka (paid as well I think) or Kerry with someone else (not paid if Kerry and someone are up for it)
If all of this suddenly end a silent death...like it happened before and non of us is willing to pay , I will be generous for once and pay Joonas for one season....since I am that uber rich guy working for a bank... :D

Mitti87

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2014
If all of this suddenly end a silent death...like it happened before and non of us is willing to pay , I will be generous for once and pay Joonas for one season....since I am that uber rich guy working for a bank... :D
Thats really generous Lorrentz but i would wait how many drivers sign up for next season before you get a concrete deal with Racespot.

Tye

GP2 Test Driver
Jun 26, 2015
Don't go breaking the bank buddy :rofl: id be willing to stick in £20/£30 for coverage too. I'd like to see one of the alternatives used like joonas and kerry though......if they are up for it.

• Funny
Reactions: Lorrentz

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Don't go breaking the bank buddy :rofl: id be willing to stick in £20/£30 for coverage too. I'd like to see one of the alternatives used like joonas and kerry though......if they are up for it.
We need more points in the final two races...so we get more Budget from Bernie for the constructor championship if we finish top 5 we receive 100 million i've heard :D:D

Steve Kagerer

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2015
The absolute best way to increase interest is to host races with no password on a regular basis. I would gladly chip in for a hosting fund. I always felt we sort-of wasted our Thursday practices by making them private, we could easily just practice alone and make this into a public race advertising the league.

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
Agreed and "advertise" the league some more on the forum to get some new drivers in. But I do think we need to have a small payment to drive in the league, especially if we want to have more new drivers in. Like @Robert Plumley said a few pages back, to make sure they actually show up. Maybe 12 dollar/euro/pound or so, 1 $€£ per race.
Use that money to host sessions and pay Kerry/Joonas for broadcasting

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Oh god no, not this again.

EDIT: After watching, I thought it was going to be the spiders thing. This is just cool.

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
£20/£30 from me if this is done (y)

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I'd commentate in my best Murray Walker impression but it would be terrible so I'd do it for free

Joonas Puhakka

Formula Karter
Jun 3, 2015
Erm, just to clarify something, I wasn't asking for payment if Kerry is streaming. Of course if you want to pay us for our troubles, that'll be fine too. Send it at Kerry first and foremost, he's doing the hard part. I'd be just talking, which is something I'm not half-bad at.

And @Mitti87 : I'm not full-time at Racespot, at least not yet ;) Just did the World Cup since I was asked to.

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
This happened today. Didn't know where to put this but wanted to share my fear.
Where in Canada do you live and more importantly do you Snowboard out there with that snow?

frejo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2015
I will likely stick around either case (this season there has been a lot of things going on for me, new apartment, marriage, new job... it has hurt my motivation but I hope to regain it), but I think switching car to something we haven't had before would be good for motivation. Lotus has been mentioned. I haven't driven it but would imagine it would be fun. Anyone fancy doing MP4-30 in a fixed-setup format? :)

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
I would definitely like that but I think Evan mentioned in somewhere here and I think he's right in saying that the faster the car the bigger the differences will be. Ofcourse we could test some stuff out in week 13 but I think we need to stick with the FR until the 3.5 is released.

Thanks for clarifying @Joonas Puhakka - It will be up to kez, Phil and fisi to decide I guess