Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2018
Platform + League: PC AL3
League Coordinator: @Delta2611
Date:
@SuperMario__ @FSN Archer @GOCAS
Members Involved:
Description:
On lap 20 I was being chased by @SuperMario__ and @FSN Archer, in turn 5 @FSN Archer hit me in the back, pushing me wider then what i would wanted. @SuperMario__ went over the outside curbs and tried to overtake(I did not push him wide, he was allways behind me), returnig to the track he hit me and put me in the wall.
Evidence:

SuperMario__

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
Some thoughts from my side (I don't have any video proof). After FSN Ascher hit you in the back you went wide forcing me to go to the outside kerb, as I was coming back to the the racing line there was just no room and there was no way i could avoid you, you did close the door a little bit to me and the wall (I did end with up broken wing aswell & i was on fresh hypersofts which makes it even worse). Also i did wait multiple times and I let people overtake me after each of the incidents.

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018

FSN Archer

Junior Karter
Dec 7, 2018
I can confirm, that I hit @GOCAS in the back, however, I think the contact was pretty light, so I think I did not push you wide, I have my POV as well:

Last edited:

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
moved to the stewards

GOCAS

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2018
@SuperMario__ You can confirm from my POV or Archer's POV that I did not push you wide because of the light contact with Archer.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.