PS4 - Race ruining | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Race ruining

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Platform + League: PS4 F3
League Coordinator: @Tactician109
Date: 14/04/2019
Members Involved: @Joglar
Description: Dont know what to say, whatever the reason his car should not be there and this cost me a win with penalties in front, I don’t know if he or the AI controller it but this ruined me whole race and weeks of practice. Why your not retiring in a safer place down an escape road or not carrying on for literally 2 laps more I don’t know! Pushed onto kerb and grass by some back marker and race ruined.
Evidence:

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
I don’t know what the hell was my car doing there, I retired in the pits, seems to be a game bug. I’ll upload the clip where I retire in the pits tomorrow

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Shouldn’t be this way but if that’s the case, couldn’t you have carried on for 2 more laps or pulled off onto grass in S2 away from all.

Enough from me, see you whenever

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and have come to the conclusion that this incident was caused by a game issue. As such, no further action can be taken here.

@Cherry2pie @Joglar @Tactician109

Reactions: Joglar
Status
Not open for further replies.