CANCELLED!!!

RaceRoom - 20/11/2018 - 8PM - Social Race #1

Cars: DTM 2016

Track: Hockenheim

Start Time: Qualifying 8PM GMT

Qualifying: 10 Minutes

Race 1: 20 Minutes

Race 2: 20 Minutes

For Race 2 the Top 10 will be reversed from Race 1 finishing order.

Setups: Open
Physics: Get Real
Time of Day: Noon
Visual Damage: Realistic
Mechanical Damage: On
Tyre Wear: On
Fuel Use: On
Start Type: Standing Start

You must select a car that is free and has not been chosen, first come first served, no duplicates.

To sign up please complete the following.

Real Name (in game name):
Car Manufacturer:
Car Livery & Number:

@ZeFau @chabas @JRGamezDE @Legionary @poisike78 @MavericK44 @Xeonski @zzBordi @venquessa @Dennis_Meisner @Mr AlcoN @LiboCZ @Tempyy @washy03 @Pirate @D.Brezancic @TX3 Ulti @Lusti @Stephan @EVR Matt212

Confirmed Participants ( 3 )

1 - #3 Mercedes - Matthew Clipp
2 - #13 BMW - Jonas Riedel
3 - #53 Audi - Andrew Webb

Last edited:

MaCRacing13

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2018
Real Name (in game name): Matthew Clipp
Car Manufacturer: Mercedes
Car Livery & Number:
#3 Paul Di Resta

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
Not sure where You got the list of drivers You tagged. Seems kind of a random list, but as You tagged me, I will reply. :)
I have never tried RaceRoom and would actually be interested in trying it, but I think on Tuesday there is a GT3 practice, so if that's the case then I'm afraid I can't join.

Is all the content required for this race free? Sorry but I don't know anything about RaceRoom, only know its "Free to play".

MaCRacing13

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2018
Not sure where You got the list of drivers You tagged. Seems kind of a random list, but as You tagged me, I will reply. :)
I have never tried RaceRoom and would actually be interested in trying it, but I think on Tuesday there is a GT3 practice, so if that's the case then I'm afraid I can't join.

Is all the content required for this race free? Sorry but I don't know anything about RaceRoom, only know its "Free to play".
List was from the people who viewed or showed interest in the other thread about this event, yes certain things are free to play, but what we will be racing is paid content.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for the ping :)
I don't have RR, considered a few times looking into it, but having iRacing and Project Cars, I don't have time for even those two :(

JRGamezDE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2015
Is it 8 pm UK time?
If that is the case I'll drive the #13 BMW :)
My ingame (and real) name is Jonas Riedel

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
gutted I cant make this one as i'm busy tuesday nights :(

venquessa

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2018
I'm interested, but like Poisike I have GT3 practice on Tuesdays.

Poisike, the DTM Experience pack including the DTM cars and the Hockenhiem track is currently £30. To buy all the content in the game is about £60. The more you buy in bulk packs the cheaper it is, but it tries not to charge you twice for the same content, for example to buy the DTM experience pack for me is only £12 as I own half the content already.

Raceroom handling is much smoother, the car feels more secure and predictable. Some says it's more realistic, some say it's 'easier'. The problem I have with it is my G920 has bad oscillations on straights. So bad at Spa it looks like I'm having a fit trying to hold it straight.

Top tip for all. If you check out @Jardier videos he has an affiliate program with raceroomstore where if you buy VRP you get 5% off with his discount code. ;)

Legionary

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 17, 2018
I'm in.

Name: Andrew Webb
Car: Audi RS5
Livery: Audi Sport Team Rosberg #53

JRGamezDE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2015
I sadly have to withdraw from tomorrows race bc of an important meeting I just got scheduled :C Altough it's sadly not looking good anyways :/

chabas

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 22, 2017
they have already started black friday sale. All content is around 7499VRP which is €49.99.