RaceRoom league interest (or one-off event) and thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

RaceRoom league interest (or one-off event) and thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Should we do an R3E league

• Yeah, with DTM

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yeah, but not with DTM

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Maybe a few socials with freeware

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
It's that time again when some random person asks if anyone is interested in a league, and no-one cares or bothers looking, :banghead: but i'll try anyway!

Would anyone be interested in a R3E league with the 2015 DTM cars. My plan would be to run the a single race with a pit window to the 2015 calendar, with a cheeky extra round slipped in at Portimao after Moscow, because it is free, would make sense as a DTM location and 10 rounds seems better than 9. As a test, we could run a social only using the freeware content to see if it works. We could do a different series as well, just leave you're thoughts down below.

p.s. Feel free to discuss anything about R3E as well.

Reactions: andy_m and zoniiic

Sid Kumar

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 28, 2014
i have the free version if you can make something out of that it will be great

2Scoops

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2015
RaceRoom Is a very under rated game, the sound is the best around, great graphics and great AI, it would be great to get a league off the ground. People will say you have to pay. For this or that, but it is a quality piece of kit and without annoying bugs.

zoniiic

Junior Karter
Jan 4, 2016
Sorry for bumping an older thread, but I just got into R3E few days ago and I think game is amazing. I'm up for WTCC14 or DTM15 league/races. Races with usage of free content? Sure, why not - Aquila CR1 on Portimao and Raceroom track will be great! If we get a bigger group of interested people we can do a sub-reddit for this (I bet people who now ACRL/AOR exists look for things like this on reddit).

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I like this game and would be interested. But only have the 2014 DTM version at the moment.
#MattiasEkström Looks at profile picture.;)

2Scoops

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2015
I found Racedepartment.com, they have multiplayer Raceroom races, WTCC on Thursdays and various classes on Sundays, DTM on Tuesdays. Great bunch of guys.

Best1ale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2016
Tried the game out a few days ago.. i think i would be interested too if it's still a option... would be interested in WTCC... didn't buy anything yet.. but i could of course :)

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Wish I still had it, I was beta testing...but had to drop my PC for the cash while it was still worth something. Ah maan the noise!!!!

dadara74

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 14, 2016
Just got a new pc and first thing on it was this game....hadnt seen it before and it blew my mind how good it is! The sound and FFB feel is simply amazing! So much better than pcars on ps4....

Anyone interested in putting up some socials or leagues here on AOR? Would be a real shame if this game isnt played on AOR...

• Agree
Reactions: AOR Adrenaline

dadara74

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 14, 2016
I would be in for socials or also a league... would be great..!
Btw in case u didnt notice there is a huge sale going on for raceroom content...just check it via the in game store! Only lasts a week...

Best1ale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2016
I just bought a few packages.. WTCC 2014, WTCC 2015, ADAC GT Master Experience 2014, American Track Pack and Brands Hatch :) So how many people we get for a social and maybe for a League?

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I would be interested in DTM.

Best1ale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2016
So i would say we have to be at least 10 for a first social... What do u think?

dadara74

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 14, 2016
8 should be sufficient... Is anyone familiar with how to set up a race in R3E?

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I would also enjoy R3E as i already play it and a huge DTM fan! But the new FR3.5 renaults are good fun too