RaceRoom league interest (or one-off event) and thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

RaceRoom league interest (or one-off event) and thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Should we do an R3E league

• Yeah, with DTM

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yeah, but not with DTM

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Maybe a few socials with freeware

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Best1ale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2016
Im not so familiar but i think that should be no problem.. We can try till we have what we want :)

Sid Kumar

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 28, 2014
my parents dont like to buy stuff online so its only the free stuff for me and nothing else

andy_m

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2017
I'm just getting stuck into this game. Not sure if I'm ready for proper racing yet, still very rusty since not having "raced" for a good few years now (since the release of GT6, which I didn't bother with).

I'm guessing that, with the small number of replies here, that there hasn't been much uptake with this title?

cheers

andy

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 29, 2015
I'm just getting stuck into this game. Not sure if I'm ready for proper racing yet, still very rusty since not having "raced" for a good few years now (since the release of GT6, which I didn't bother with).

I'm guessing that, with the small number of replies here, that there hasn't been much uptake with this title?

cheers

andy
Unfortunately, no. I bought the 1992 dtm mercedes last night and i have to say what a game it is! I would definately be interested in a rrre league

Reactions: andy_m

andy_m

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2017
Unfortunately, no. I bought the 1992 dtm mercedes last night and i have to say what a game it is! I would definately be interested in a rrre league
In the meantime I've been getting stuck into Project CARS on the PS4, even though I splashed out on the R3E Full Biftas :D

Need to get back onto it at some point though...

Got a load of Assetto Corsa stuff too, on Steam, and I've not been on that either :-/

El Kabong

Junior Karter
Nov 15, 2016
Definitely a fan of RRE! Fantastic feel with my Thrustmaster TX! Interested for sure as I usually end up racing with newbs on the free events and it can be a bit of a crashfest ...but the racing is great!

• Agree
Reactions: Mackisdoodle