RaceRoom - Social Race - DTM 2016 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

RaceRoom - Social Race - DTM 2016

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

What day would you like the race to be held on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaCRacing13

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2018
So i was thinking of finally getting something going on RaceRoom. Just a one off race for now and you never know what might happen next. Thinking of scheduling for a few weeks away to give plenty of notice. The time for the start of Qualifying will be 8PM GMT (British Time Zone). We need to decide on a day to hold this one off event. Feel free to tag/invite more!

Cars - DTM 2016

Track - Hockenheim

Qualifying Start Time - 20.00 GMT

@Alex Varic
@The Genius
@Mackisdoodle
@Mattia Silva
@EVR Matt212
@TX3 Ulti
@JRGamezDE
@Marvin
@Corne
@fearmulle
@Lundqvistbro
@Legionary
@DemoN
@Jay
@Zwomp

Last edited:

Legionary

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 17, 2018
Yeh, I'll give this a go. Would prefer a Tue or Thu if it's midweek, but will go with the majority.

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
I'd be down depending on the night :D

Hewins

Formula Karter
Jun 29, 2018
Not able to show up on the weekdays at those times since I'm in Canada. Tho would I love a DTM League on rfactor2 or Raceroom. Nice to see others might be interested.

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
Votes are so spread out at the moment, we have to come together to agree on a date!
Just make the hard decision and narrow it down to 2 choices of a date and go with the one who are the majority
It’s almost impossible to make a clear majority with so few people and so many options

Reactions: Tempyy

Tempyy

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2018
I'd say we should narrow it down to Tuesday and Wednesday (the ones with the most votes rn), that makes it alot easier.

MaCRacing13

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2018
I will make the decision of the date after the vote is closed, but it would be nice if we could not vote for a day that has 0 votes for example.

chabas

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 22, 2017
how the event is going to look?
- one race? two shorter races with reverse grid (top 10 - if enough :))?
- default setups?

Tempyy

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2018
Yeah open Setups please :) What About car/livery choices? should everyone post his choice here or just open selection? (Personally I don't like it when there are multiple of the same liveries) If we do a livery selection i call dibs on Spengler ^^

MaCRacing13

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2018
I will open a sign up thread when we have voted for the date, so far Tuesday 13th is winning, yeah it will be one person per car, first come first served.