XB1 - RallyCross Season 1 Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 RallyCross Season 1 Introduction Thread

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
AOR XB1 RallyCross Season 1 Introduction Thread
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the first season of the AOR RallyCross League!

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience? (On DiRT and other games)

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well!

We hope you all will do your best to race cleanly and enjoy the ups and downs (maybe not so much the downs) of the league racing experience over the coming season :)

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
Who am i? former karting driver, was one of the fastest in Sweden but i had an habit of...yeah you can see my profile pic. 36 year and found Sim racing with project cars in February this year.

My rig is self-built in wood with G920 wheel, shifter on its way and handbrake is in making.

My experience is Project Cars Semi-Pro GT3 league here on AOR and that was my first online league experience also, finished 2nd after my teammate Dentus. Driven Colin McRae 1 i think in the 90s i believe it came out. small break after that til this year :)

Im hoping for little closer racing bumber to bumber as RX is pretty tought in reallife also :) i dont know at all where i stand on laptimes and havent touched car tuning at all in Dirt4 so it goes at its goes.. I have no problem at all with speed in rally, just those damn corners.

I would lie if i didnt say i dont aim to win the championship but i know already know that i will miss 25 July race as im on vacation so ill just see where i end up.

Reactions: Murphy and Sean

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Sup guys, for those who don't know me i'm Hayden and just completed my final year of Motorsport engineering!! But i'm still at uni helping build our Formula Student car! Search for Phoenix Racing and follow on Facebook to see how things are progressing right up to our event which is the week after the British GP!

Started AOR at the begining of S7 of Project Cars Gt3 where in my first race i got pole! and since then... well there's been many ups and downs... mainly downs haha.

Currently use G920 with shifter and i like to play dirt without the HUD on to make it more fun.. i mean frustrating. Still finding my feet with league racing but loving it at the same time!

Will be a part timer for this champ because of Formula student but once our competition is complete i'd be happy to make it to a final in one of the last two races!

Good luck to all that i will probably either dive bomb, t-bone or just absolutely ruin your race! but Rubbin's Racing ;)

Sean

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2015
1. Who are you?
I am Sean, 15 years old from Stevenage UK (where Lewis Hameelton is from). Currently karting in NatSKA (National Schools Karting Association) where I'll be starting my second season in September. Just killed my bank account by buying a new engine for £432 which will hopefully bring me more success. I league race with my pad as the wheel is too hard.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?
Well I've been league racing for about 14 months now, starting of with S11 of the F1 leagues on F1 2015. Soon after I found project cars and became hooked. I've started 89 AOR races so far! I've taken 2 podiums, 6 fastest laps and a pole position so far in my time on AOR and I'm still looking for my maiden win.

Nothing much, just looking to have some fun more than anything. I'm still fairly new to the DIRT series and hope to not be last. Been enjoying multiplayer with @TheIceberg and @Knopels and hopefully this league is just as fun.

Last edited:

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hey, name is Eamonn, but Murphy is easier. I'm 26 from Ireland. Spent a bit of time rallying but now I'm rebuilding my Corolla GT Coupe to compete in the Irish Border Championship next year. The rebuild is on here https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/the-ae86-rally-car-rebuild.19170/
I use a bog standard Thrustmaster TMX and it does me just fine. I will also be one of you're Coordinators for DiRT this year.

Started racing on here last October and jumped straight into PCars GT3 Elite S6 and got 3rd overall. Also, done Indycar S1 Tier1, S7 Elite GT3 and currently S2 of Indycars. Have racked up a few wins, podiums, poles and fastest laps along the way and I'm always pushing to get more.
DiRT Rally I competed in S2, but due to other commitments I had to leave the league after 2 rallies but still managed 24th in Monte Carlo and 14th in Sweden which I was pretty happy with considering I didn't know the stages like the back of my hand.

Who knows.....finishing would be a good start. Still getting to grips with the RX cars but we'll see after the first round. Hopefully a really fun league that will continue on for many more seasons.

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
Hello, my name is Noah, but my Gamertag everywhere is Knopels! I'm 16 years old and I'm living in Germany. My nationalities: German and Spanish. I'm using a Thrustmaster TMX and the TH8A Seqeuntial shifter with a Sparco gear knob. It's the first time actualy that I use my shifter properly in a league :D

I started league racing on F1 2016, I'm currently in my second season there. I'm running in the F3 league and had 2 race wins last season, this season has not gone well so far! On Project Cars I participated in S6 and S7 of the GT3 League. My best finishing position there was P4. Also on Project Cars I'm in the Indycar league at the moment, best position there again, P4! Adding to that, I've participated in the HES Endurance league for one race at Bathurst and won in my class :D.
On Dirt Rally I participated in the last Rally league.

I really wanted that this league becomes a thing and I'm really happy that we are here now! I'm hoping for some good results and some good racing!

Also CCK Motorsports (includes @Sean and me) are hot for the new season! So hot indeed, that we have created a whole intro for it:

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
I forgot to do this earlier but it's better now than ever so let's get started

Hello my name is Jukkapekka (yeah i know not easiest name of the world :p) but you can call just me iceberg or icey example. I'm 18 years old from Finland. I league race with my pad.

I started league racing on F1 2016, I'm currently in my second season there. On Project Cars i participated S7 of the GT3 league and i'm in the Indycar league at the moment also i have done couple of races in the HES Endurance league.

I have played online little bit and it looks like i have decent pace but who really knows it's just a guessing at the moment. I mostly hope that we will have fun during this season (y)

Reactions: NoahDJR

Danglyciano

Pro Karter
Jun 14, 2017
Hi my name is Cian I'm 28 and I'm from Ireland. Im currently doing a mechanic apprenticeship. Have no racing or rallying experience but hope to change that as recently bought a 205 GTI rally car im planning on rebuilding and taking to the stages.

I started league racing in 2014 competing on RSRBR and again in 2015 and some iRacing. I've only got back into this year and currently competing on Forza 6 with VRA ,OMA and a few others.
Main thing is to have fun but would like to be competitive hopefully make a final or two.

Joshua Suttill

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 27, 2014
1. Who are you? I'm Josh Suttill, 17, British, pad. I'm an aspiring motorsport journalist. Editor of ReadMotorsport.com and member of the Autosport Academy.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

Ran my own F1 league back on F1 2014/15. Made my AOR debut back on F1 2014 (Season 8 I think). Did half seasons thereafter never did another full season though.
Sampled DiRT Rally and Project CARS but couldn't quite click with them. Big rallycross fan so hoping I will click with this league.

Would like to make the final at Lydden Hill at it's my best track. Top 15 in the championship maybe.

Original96

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 6, 2016
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself name james
age 20
nationality british
racing equipment controller

Mainly F1 race in the xbox Assisted league 2
And race on a different site mostly mid table kind of guy on both leagues but its to have fun is most important

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Nothing much, just to have fun thts all

iBluffA

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 18, 2015
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself)
I'm Jason (iBluffA) 24 living in Norfolk, England.
Raced class 2 autograss for 2 seasons but had to stop due to money. Now hoping to get in to sim racing, currently using controller but hoping to purchase a playseat and g920 wheel later this year.

I participated in what I believe was season 1 project cars gt3 league however I was not able to complete that season, I joined again on a later season as a reserve driver.

Feel I have good pace but got to see if I can put it to use when it counts. Will see how round 1 goes before I start setting goals.

James / Infiniti

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2016

Hi I'm James and I crash a lot in anything I try. Apart from the F1 games I haven't really played many other racing games because usually I'm useless(I'm useless on f1 as well) but I like Dirt so here we are. I use a TX 458 Spider wheel because it was cheap. I do some actual racing in the real world but I'm **** so we don't talk about it.

No experience on DiRT and just jumped in with no assists last week its been fun so far. I am in my third season of the F1 leagues and I am an experienced crasher.

A minimum of 3 serious crashes and hopefully not be way off the pace.

• Funny
Reactions: Chiraq