PS4 - Rammed off the podium :( | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Rammed off the podium :(

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy T

Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 A2
League Coordinator: @Tremenator
Date: 13/01/20
Members Involved: @Ginnittowinit @Fateality
Description: Finished 8.5 seconds behind 3rd after penalties had been applied, but lost around 10 seconds from these incidents, costing me 5 points.

Evidence:

Ginnittowinit

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah you had no right trying to turn into a corner with me on the inside. You touching me broke my wing thus forcing me and you wide.

Ginnittowinit

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2018
My stream disconnected during the race so I haven't got a pov for the incident, but I had fresh softs compared to your dead mediums. So your chances of a podium were slim at best

Heavy T

Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2019
You broke your wing going into the back of my car, I didn’t even get the chance to turn in as I was forced wide.

And if I wasn’t taken out by the Renault I literally would have finished 3rd as I only had 6 seconds of penalties.

Funny how no one ever has their POV when tagged in these. Convenient.

Fateality

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Yes it was my fault. You did break fairly early, but in the end it was me running into the back of you. As you can see in the video, I let you through after this crash. I only had 6 seconds time penalty as well so I wouldve finished in front of you, if i didnt let you through there.

Sorry for that.

Fateality

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Btw @Heavy T remember that u went badly into the side of me in Hungary and I didnt report anything, because I think that things like that happen in the closing stages of a race where things get a bit more heated up. Of course I understand your frustration and you've got the right to tag me here, because this clearly was my fault. I say that because I think some people think we are kinda top-tier e-sports or sth in this game and dont make mistakes at all.

Last edited:

Heavy T

Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2019
Btw @Heavy T remember that u went badly into the side of me in Hungary and I didnt report anything, because I think that things like that happen in the closing stages of a race where things get a bit more heated up. Of course I understand your frustration and you've got the right to tag me here, because this clearly was my fault. I say that because I think some people think we are kinda top-tier e-sports or sth in this game and dont make mistakes at all.
I appreciate you letting me through and the reason I’ve reported this is because you did the exact same thing last week at Suzuka. I didn’t report that because of what I did to you at Hungary.

Fateality

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate you letting me through and the reason I’ve reported this is because you did the exact same thing last week at Suzuka. I didn’t report that because of what I did to you at Hungary.
Oh ok, I think I hit you in the hairpin then... Ye ok I didn't even remember that one in Suzuka before you mentioned it now '^^.

Tremenator

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 24, 2018
Ok guys I think we have everything we need. Moved to stewards.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked at the footage and have come to the following conclusions:

@Ginnittowinit will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision by pushing @Heavy T off of the track.

@Fateality will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable incident.

@Tremenator

Status
Not open for further replies.