Moved - Rear ended into the pit lane weaving all over the track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Rear ended into the pit lane weaving all over the track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyusher

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox 1 AL2
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 5/4/20
Members involved @WAYNExTOTS and @BuCek
Rear ended into the pit lane @BuCek
as I was slowing it down to the limit line and then I just get smashed into by @BuCek which leads me smashing into @knightrider9972 giving me 2 5 seconds penalty’s for me slowing down to the limit.
Weaving all over the place @WAYNExTOTS

coming down the second DRS straight I get the best run out of the second lezmo and get behind @WAYNExTOTStrying to make the overtake and he starts weaving all over the place to stop the overtake happening. He then puts me into the wall (god knows how I didn’t loose any of my wing) which rebounds me off into him putting him out of the race (not my fault at all).
Will put my POV in once the race has finished and times

BuCek

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2020
Platform + League: Xbox 1 AL2
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 5/4/20
Members involved @WAYNExTOTS and @BuCek
Rear ended into the pit lane @BuCek
as I was slowing it down to the limit line and then I just get smashed into by @BuCek which leads me smashing into @knightrider9972 giving me 2 5 seconds penalty’s for me slowing down to the limit.
Weaving all over the place @WAYNExTOTS

coming down the second DRS straight I get the best run out of the second lezmo and get behind @WAYNExTOTStrying to make the overtake and he starts weaving all over the place to stop the overtake happening. He then puts me into the wall (god knows how I didn’t loose any of my wing) which rebounds me off into him putting him out of the race (not my fault at all).
Will put my POV in once the race has finished and times
It was my fault, I got distracted and i started braking too late. I'm sorry.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that @BuCek speeds into the pit lane and hits @Tonyusher into the pit lane causing him to speed. But the penalty @Tonyusher recived for speeding will not be removed as no evidence was provided to prove that it wasn't already served in the pit lane.
As for the 2nd incident this can be seen as a bit aggressive but we believe it was fair.

Therefore we have decided that @BuCek will be given 10 penalty points for hitting @Tonyusher into the pit lane. But the penalty @Tonyusher received for speeding will not be removed. As for the 2nd incident No Further Action will be taken.

Closed. @Germo @Tonyusher @BuCek @WAYNExTOTS @knightrider9972

Status
Not open for further replies.