PS4 - Removal of 30s Penalty | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Removal of 30s Penalty

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 GT3 Tier 1
League Coordinator:
@Jarryd Vermeulen
Date:
18/12/2019
Members Involved:
@scld1808 + @Camo_C
Description:

Now after reading the rules on posting an enquiry, I realise I may have diverted from what should have been done? but hoping this will still prove the case.
As seen in the footage, @scld1808 unfortunately loses control of his car and begins to spin. I try to avoid by steering away from his initial direction of spin, yet this was still destined to cause a minor collision.
Whilst trying to drive around him, our cars stay stuck together for a moment, and as seen in the chase view footage we both try to steer away from eachother.
Once we're broken free, I am told to slow down and give back the position (end footage), which I thought unfair if this wasn't up to the ingame penatly system?
Something I should have done, is provide lap information from the ingame save. I hope that scld can vouch for me that all this happened on the same lap (or maybe has his own footage).

Evidence: See below

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I would like to also have a say that, this incident was caught on stream and I agree with @Camo_C that this was an unjustified penalty due to the circumstances it was pretty much either crash into lewis or go off track for camo so the penalty should be removed.

• Friendly
  • Burn
Reactions: BDG_Geo and Camo_C

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I would like to also have a say that, this incident was caught on stream and I agree with @Camo_C that this was an unjustified penalty due to the circumstances it was pretty much either crash into lewis or go off track for camo so the penalty should be removed.
Sorry to be the bad guy, but this also counts for you ;)
Who is allowed to post in the Stewards Panel?
Anyone can raise an issue in the Stewards Panel, but only the people who are directly involved with the incident raised and the members of the site's Project CARS Team are permitted to post in the threads. No one else needs to provide their opinion unless they are specifically asked to do so by one of the Project CARS Team.

• Sad
Reactions: Camo_C

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided to not remove the penalty.
According the rules for removing an penalty you should provide enough evidence so it is clear for the stewards what happened and when the penalty was applied.

Removing an unfair time penalty: In game penalties for track limit violations will not be removed by the stewards. Exceptions are possible penalties caused by bugs/issues in the game (no such bugs are currently known), or if you get for example a 30 second time penalty for avoiding a crash.
If you receive a 30 seconds time penalty from the game, and you feel this was awarded unfairly, you can make an enquiry for the penalty to be removed. When making such an enquiry, you need to provide evidence of the penalty being applied. Evidence can be either in the form of video footage, or a picture where we need to see the penalty given and see what it was given for. If the stewards thinks there is not enough evidence to remove the penalty then it will not be removed.
How to get evidence from the replay?
If you think you get an unfair 30 seconds time penalty then the 30 seconds will be added to your lap time from the round you committed the penalty. So the best way is to create a video with the complete lap until you crossed the finish line. Then you will see that the 30 seconds time penalty is added to your laptime.
@Jarryd Vermeulen @scld1808 @Camo_C

Status
Not open for further replies.