Status
Not open for further replies.

Marek

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 4, 2016
Platform + League: PC ESports Team Tournament
League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming @DemoN
Date: 13/04/19
Members Involved: @Marek @Patrick44 @Fehler3 @Smash @ManuelBiancolilla @Cem Bolukbasi
Description:
First of all, I don't know if there are more people involved or if I tagged too much (sorry if I did)
Going into turn 3 lap 1 Patrick just goes straight into my car and spins me round, completely destroying my and and a few other races. Thanks for that.

Please go for proper treatment right here, it can't be the case that it's always the same people causing trouble and that every second race.

Reactions: koldo

Smash

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
Didn't record, but i have got a frontwing damage beacuse of it as it can be seen on the stream.

Last edited:

Patrick44

Junior Karter
Mar 1, 2019
I cannot agree with Marek's point of view and I have a completely different opinion.

I was keeping my racing line and started braking pretty early. Unfortunately Marek, for some reason, change his line under braking getting JUST right in front of me. I tried avoiding it, however I could not go anywhere at this point.

It's perfectly visible from my POV. Braking happens just before the 100m meterboard. Exactly at that moment Marek appeared on my line:

I saw many incidents like this in the past, and opinions on changing the direction under braking are clear. This is an example:

from 2min:2sec

Calling me "ERL Nobody" and other offensive posts on social media - I won't even comment that. It is not the right level of discussion for Apex Online Racing and says a lot about you. If you have any personal issue with me, you can just use good old "DMs" to tell me about it instead of doing it in public.

Suggesting that I am an unclean driver is just offensive, especially if you take the fact except this one, I had no more incidents/mistakes this race, despite having many battles later on.

I understand you're frustrated, but there are limits, each of us got here on the same conditions and each of us deserve the minimum amount of respect.

Last edited:

Marek

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 4, 2016
First of all the video is unlisted and getting offended by the title of a video is just hilarious tho.
Second, you were in no position to even hit my back even when i changed my line under braking. I changed my line to attack Chro because NOBODY was behind me, you see the reference to the video title?
I need to go somewhere as well, you just expect me to stick behind Chro and let people pass me that way?
Clearly you would have done the same in my position and try to get into that gap.
And as I mentioned already, you where in no position to even try and go down the inside there. You need to pay attention to the drivers in front.
You could have just taken avoiding action and steered to the right yourself instead of just going straight into me.

"Calling me "ERL Nobody" and other offensive posts on social media"
Already said that ,but again, UNLISTED video, only seen by people who look at this thread!

"Suggesting that I am an unclean driver is just offensive, especially if you take the fact except this one, I had no more incidents/mistakes this race, despite having many battles later on."
It's not just about this race you get that?

When I said "Please go for proper treatment right here, it can't be the case that it's always the same people causing trouble and that every second race."
It's not just about you! That's just something that had to be said! Because clearly it's always the same people that cause trouble.

"I understand you're frustrated, but there are limits, each of us got here on the same conditions and each of us deserve the minimum amount of respect."
Where did I disrepect you, I haven't unsulted you and just gave MY opinion about this incident.

And by the way, that Vettel Ricciardo video has nothing to do with this situation, I didn't change my line to defend from you, I did it to attack Chro! Completely different scenario!
Next time you look for reference in real F1 look for one that's at least showing a similar situation lol.

DemoN

PS4 F1 League Runner & Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence extensively, and contrary to the belief of the enquiry's reporter @Marek, the stewards have deemed the fault of this enquiry to be his own. The movement was too aggressive from one side of the track to the other to reasonably expect @Patrick44 behind to anticipate this, and the incident from his point of view was therefore beyond reasonable expectation to be avoided as far as Patrick is concerned.

Given the consequences of the collision, with damage and time loss sustained to multiple drivers, the stewards have to award a sizeable penalty for this incident. The standard penalty for these consequences would be a moderate, but given the circumstances which created them, being of little malice, the stewards will be awarding @Marek a qualifying ban for the next race which he attends. If he does not attend another race, the VP team are required to take a qualifying ban at the final round with one of their drivers.

In addition to this penalty, @Marek has been awarded a reprimand for his behaviour throughout this enquiry. His aggressive nature has been deemed unacceptable and we expect to not see a repeat of this.

Closed @BosslyGaming @Fehler3 @Smash @ManuelBiancolilla @Cem Bolukbasi

Status
Not open for further replies.