PS4 - Results and Standings | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Results and Standings

ramma

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 12, 2018
Not sure if you have control over it, but is it possible to make the results sheet able to be added to our own Google drive? It's really difficult to view on mobile, especially since races past 14 aren't selectable on any of my devices given the size it displays at (irrelevant of orientation since it's the website limiting it).

ramma

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 12, 2018
Can't manage to zoom out that far myself (see image), but it doesn't render past the edge of the comment box for me at all, so more zooming isn't going to show more of the sheet on my device. Could you get 21 on screen too with a little more zooming?

What I've been doing is going to the sheet directly from the embed URL, but even that doesn't cooperate well with mobile which is where the app would be handy. At most it will have 19 rounds selectable, but you lose quite a bit of the area where the data is depending on what sheet you're viewing (basically none can be viewed in whole on the fly, see second image).

Attachments

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I would like to thank @Jason007 for doing a fantastic job brining the results to us so fast this season. Hat's off to you man! It's often a thankless task being a cod (
I've been there). Much appreciated.