1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
@Dean Woods
Man.City
Vs
Man. UTD
Wizard

Scorers:
Man City - Gundogan (x1) Fernandinho (x1)
Man UTD - Mata (x2)

Very GG ;)
1st half for Dean (2-1) and 2nd for me (0-1)
Fun match. many goal attempts and shots, one crossbar for me and one for Dean, good saves by gk and incredible bicycle kick failed by Ibra :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: KurtJP35

JordanK2406

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2014
JordanK2406 Arsenal 4 vs 2 real madrid LST Viperz goalscorers: benzema 2 oxlade xhako giroud walcott GG Danny

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Shaw lXl
Atletico

v

Arsenal
@JordanK2406

Scorers: Greizmann (x3), Gaitan; Sanchez.

GG @JordanK2406 just one of those games where everything fell into place for me going forward. Think my system also made it harder for you in the second half. Griezmann on fire again

VBR Dast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
@Dast
Inter Milan
vs
Man United
@Wizard

Scorers: I.Perisic (1x) , Éder (1x)

Close game, I scored really fast which was perfect as my opponent was really good. After this goal, there were chances on both sides. Both keepers did an amazing job, especially Handanovic who saved a deadly header from Ibrahimovic (I still don't know how he saved it tbh). He was really aggressive on the attacks, it was really a challenge to defend and every mistake from my defence would end in a goal. In the last minutes, his defence did a mistake by letting Éder center to Perisic and ended in a great header over the keeper. I really enjoyed to play against you. Good luck in your future matches. ;)

GG @Wizard

Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
@Dast
Inter Milan
vs
Man United
@Wizard

Scorers: I.Perisic (1x) , Éder (1x)

Close game, I scored really fast which was perfect as my opponent was really good. After this goal, there were chances on both sides. Both keepers did an amazing job, especially Handanovic who saved a deadly header from Ibrahimovic (I still don't know how he saved it tbh). He was really aggressive on the attacks, it was really a challenge to defend and every mistake from my defence would end in a goal. In the last minutes, his defence did a mistake by letting Éder center to Perisic and ended in a great header over the keeper. I really enjoyed to play against you. Good luck in your future matches. ;)

GG @Wizard
Thank you man, good luck to you ;)
Very GG, I saw your results in past matches, you did many goals, so this match was hard match.
Very close game, unfortunately Ibra dont' want scores in the last matches :confused:
See ya in the return-match ;)

Reactions: VBR Dast

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
@Finch
Chelsea
vs
Man United
Wizard

Scorers: Ibrahimovic (x2), Rooney, Mata, Mkhitaryan

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
@MarkPaterson
Bayer Leverkusen
vs
Man United
Wizard

Scorers: Fellaini

GG man. I did't play well in attack but in defense yes. Strong match and you play well Mark ;)
Goal by Fellaini after a rebound favorable

--------------------------

ps: Old match, thewhistler 2-0 Wizard

• Agree
Reactions: MarkPaterson

MarkPaterson

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 9, 2016
@Shaw lXl
Atletico Madrid
Vs
Leverkusen
MarkPaterson

Smash and grab my Leverkusen. Atletico dominated the whole game. Good defending, goalkeeping and cool finishing gave Leverkusen the 3 points

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
@Shaw lXl
A.Madrid
vs
M.United
Wizard

Scorers:
A.Madrid - De Gea (own goal)
M.United - Pogba & Mikhitaryan

GG. Very solid match man. I know you're a good player, especially with ball possession but this time I was prepared for this ;) Lucky/unlucky with the 1st goal of A.Madrid, crossbar+own goal by De Gea. 30seconds later 1-1 with Pogba. Intense match, and after 2-1 by Mikhitaryan. One of my best match in this league, you're strong Shaw ;)

Last edited:

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
@MrJonesyy
Juventus
Vs
M.United
Wizard

Scorers
Juventus - Marchisio and Pjanic
M.United - Ibrahimovic (x2)

GG M8 ;)

Last edited:

VBR Dast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
@Dast
Inter Milan
vs
Bayern München
@Jamie_183

Scorers: I.Persic (2x), Éder (1x) / R.Lewandowski (2x) i think, correct me if i'm wrong

Close game again, but laggy, it was hard to play. Got lucky, scored 1 goal with a rebound straight in Éder's feet, I've hit once the post and @Jamie_183 3 times, really unlcuky. A stupid mistake has nearly costed me a goal in the first seconds, luckily for me he has hit the post. I felt a little stronger in the middlefield and in attack but in defence I was bad, I have let Lewandowski through my defence like there was no one. In general good game for me, i've been lucky this time but still happy to win. Now a 7win streak, hope it won't end soon. ;)

GG again @Jamie_183 and good luck for the rest of the season. (y)

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
@Def
PSG
Vs
Man. UTD
Wizard

Scoresr: Cavani

GG m8 ;)
You're very able with the possession of the ball and it's not simple to understand your next move ;)
Balanced match, 2 crossbar for me and 1 for you.

Reactions: Def

VBR Dast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
@Dast
Inter Milan
vs
PSG
@Def

Scorers: Éder (2x), I.Perisic (1x), A.Candreva (1x)

Another great win. I felt very confident in every part of the game. Nothing really to say, just a great volley from Candreva, even tho it was deflected.

GG @Def and bonne chance for the rest of the season. (y)

Reactions: Def

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
KurtJP35
Barcelona
vs
Dortmund
@xxkrypto

Not much to report really. Biggest chance was rather Mike's wide 8-yard ball across the box which I managed to read or Suarez's weak foot 15 or so yard finesse that just went over. Both teams defended solidly so there was little in chances. A decent point overall though and a result I doubt either of us can complain about. GG Mike.