PS4 - Retiring on track in Q and disturbing me | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Retiring on track in Q and disturbing me

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joglar

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F2
League Coordinator: @Casper24-F1
Members Involved: @S2V_RubenVG and me
Description: Ruben retired on track in Qualifying which is not allowed by the rules. I was on a flying lap (my last one). The yellow flag and his car caught me off guard and disturbed me, making lose the control of my car and ruining my lap.
Evidence:

S2V_RubenVG

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
I retired the car: yes, but it was outside the track and my car didn't ruin his lap, he make a mistake on his lap like me and the other drivers and try to blame me when is obviously that my car didn't block him.
Apart from that, I retired the car when I saw a gap between me and the other cars like 20 seconds and I decide to retire the car and I didn't block anyone ( that's why a decide to retire the car )
Apart from that, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to not retire the car, so in bahrain and the rest of the races, I won't retire the car

Joglar

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 20, 2018
(Last message) Ruben’s car didn’t block me but yeah, I saw the yellow flag before taking the 2nd apex of the chicane and didn’t know where his car was going to be. Any little distraction can cost you a lot in qualyfing. The rules are there and I think everyone who signs up should read it

S2V_RubenVG

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
I don't know how u are looking the track and the yellow flag aswell, but if u make a mistake is not my problem. I retired the car but I know that the car wasn't going to block u because the gap between us was very very big.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed all the evidence and they have decided to give @S2V_RubenVG a Reprimand for his retirement on-track during Quali. This action is prohibited and you are advised in future that if you want to retire your car in Quali you must do it safely while in the pits.

Closed. @S2V_RubenVG @Joglar / @jomppalainen

Status
Not open for further replies.