Reverse Grid? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Reverse Grid?

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Oh I see you would reverse the actual champion standings. I thought you trying to reverse the qualification results. But that would mean that you no longer need qualifying.
Yes. We did that in Pcars for two races of the season, and combining that with longer race time (wouldn't do that here though) to spice things up a bit.

Zonerouge12

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 3, 2018
Don't understand why not? You take the championship standings for each class, reverse the class grid from that. Do the same to all classes but still let the Pro's start in front and the AM's in the back.
But then what’s the interest in making all three classes run in the same race ?
We lose everything that makes the pleasure of rolling multi-classes in my opinion !?

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
But then what’s the interest in making all three classes run in the same race ?
We lose everything that makes the pleasure of rolling multi-classes in my opinion !?
Well it's just a suggestion for an alternative to full out reversed grids, and something I think would happen 2-3 times over a 12 week season.
Imo that a couple of races with more focus on in-class fighting wouldn't hurt. Again, just to make races a bit more interesting than just doing the exact same thing 12 weeks in a row. :)