rF2 F1 2018 S2 - Bahrain: Divebomb into Turn 1, Lap 1. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

rF2 F1 2018 S2 - Bahrain: Divebomb into Turn 1, Lap 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwoliver93

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2018
League: F1 2018 S2
League Coordinator: @Sam Carpenter
Date: 13.10.2018
Members Involved:
@Kwoliver93 , @NusPojava , @Juan Palacios
Description:
I don't know who it was, because my game decided to freeze later in the race and theirfore I don't have a replay of it to review, but someone in the red AOR-Car divebombed me and another driver into Turn 1, Lap 1 which caused me to beeing pushed into the blue car and he spun into me. This 3-car-mess continued for the next 10-20 meters until I got free, but the red car still bumped me into Turn 2, preventing me to turn in. Frontwing damage was the result which ended in understeer and a loss of about 5-6 position because of it.
Evidence: My Stream

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
If it is possible, could you please get some replay footage from the incident and identify who was involved.

Kwoliver93

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2018
unfortunately I can't my game froze, because of a known bug, so I don't have the replay. Is there someone who has access to it?

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided to award @NusPojava 1 penalty point as a result of this enquiry. The move that was made here was overly aggressive which made a collision very likely. Please have more care and consideration on your approach of turn one in the future.

Closed @Sam Carpenter @Kwoliver93.

Status
Not open for further replies.