rFactor 2 - rFactor 2 League Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

rFactor 2 rFactor 2 League Announcement

DemoN

rFactor 2 General Overseer
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016

Today AOR can announce the launch of leagues on the PC racing simulator rFactor 2!

This is a highly popular game, with various great mods that supply a whole host of opportunities for leagues. The first league that we are planning to indulge into will be with Formula 2 cars, with a selected calendar from the available mods on the game.

To register your interest for the league please check out the thread found at the following link!
https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...uncement-and-f2-league-interest-thread.26974/

This will hopefully be the first of many leagues that AOR will run on rFactor 2, so stay tuned for more to come in the future!

Last edited by a moderator:

xMinxG

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 1, 2016
OHHH MYYY GOOODNESS! YES! (even though I would have preferred rfactor 1 because of the amount of mods we could do, and how I have the game....IF ONLY I COULD START IT!)

Lightcruiser

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 20, 2014
Really looking forward to this now, ultrahype! As long its weekdays in the evening (no wednesday plz) if you need help doing custom livery's im available :)

Dany Mitchel

Semi-Pro Karter
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2017
Let me know as soon as the Endurance Season Starts. Driver swaps and all that. I would be very interested in that