rFactor 2 Monday Leagues Continuation Announcement and Interest Thread! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

rFactor 2 Monday Leagues Continuation Announcement and Interest Thread!

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

DemoN

PS4 F1 League Runner & rFactor 2 General Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Bildschirmfoto-2016-09-19-um-05.44.34-1332x500 (1).png

Introduction:

With the Formula 2 season on rFactor 2 coming to a close, AOR can today announce that leagues on Monday will be continuing on rFactor 2 beyond this season! As such, the Formula 2 season is now called 'Monday League Season 1' instead. One big part feature in this change is that the series that is ran for each season of the Monday league is subject to change from the previous season, which will help us entertain as many racing categories as possible and keep the racing fresh and exciting between each season!

League Details:

For season 2 of the rFactor 2 Monday League the details are all yet to be decided*, with the details being decided based on replies to this interest thread. If you have any specific series or mod suggestions for us to use in this season then please reply with the relevant information. There will be a vote for the series/mod used in this season in the coming days, so make sure to get your ideas in quickly so staff members can assess these ideas and present formats which we are happy with!

*details such as race start time will remain the same as in season 1.

Interest:

To register your interest for the season 2 of the Monday league please reply to this thread by answering the following questions:

• Are you interested in joining season 2 of the Monday league on rFactor 2? [Yes/Maybe/No]
  • What series/mods would you like to see used for this season?
Interested members

n0body_

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jun 19, 2017
Are you interested in joining season 2 of the Monday league on rFactor 2? Potentially, highly dependent on car and how often I’m needed for GPVWC the following night.
What series/mods would you like to see used for this season? GT3s only for me tbh, wouldn’t really be interested in anything else

Ely97

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
  • Are you interested in joining season 2 of the Monday league on rFactor 2? Maybe
  • What series/mods would you like to see used for this season? I don't mind

Corne

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2017
Yes, very interested. Endurance, possible 2 up to 4 hrs racing for a start with teams off two. Maybe that will get the ball running for a bigger league. GT3 or LMP are classes I really like.

Timp

Reigning S14 AOR PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
Yes im interested and for the car i don't rly mind but gt3's would be fun probs

TheEpicSnowWolf

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Interested :unsure:
I also support the idea of GT3 racing, especially because it would be something new for me, but I wouldn't mind and open-wheel series either. :)

Haydn

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2015
I am interested in joining at a later date, after my gcse's. But 100% gt3's, possibly following almost the real life WEC races with some just could you call it 'sprint' in the place of the 6 hour races, and some 'endurance' in place of 12+24 hour races.

Fyi what I mean by sprint is either a singular 45 min race or have it split like we do know idc rly. And when an endurance event it is more like 1 hour and 30- 2 hour race or something. Just an idea ;)

ChazmR

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Apr 7, 2014
Wouldn't be able to start racing until May but would be interested.
  • Are you interested in joining season 2 of the Monday league on rFactor 2? [Yes]
  • What series/mods would you like to see used for this season? [USF2000] - one of the best mods on rFactor 2 and it will give very close racing, many tracks to pick from that will suit it as well such as Bathurst, Oulton Park, Knockhill etc

osilvab

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 1, 2018
  • Are you interested in joining season 2 of the Monday league on rFactor 2? Not season 2 but maybe 3
  • What series/mods would you like to see used for this season? GT3/Touring Formula-e?

RC Sam14

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 27, 2016
Are you interested in joining season 2 of the Monday league on rFactor 2? Yes
What series/mods would you like to see used for this season? Gt3

Jan 16, 2016
  • Are you interested in joining season 2 of the Monday league on rFactor 2? Maybe
  • What series/mods would you like to see used for this season? CART Factor or Champ Car (would love some underrated 'Murican tracks, not necessarily have to do ovals either, but would be fun, especially a short oval like Nazareth)

SMEAJ

Reigning S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
Interested.

Sam Carpenter

Reigning rFactor 2 Monday League Champion
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Nov 16, 2017
I'm interested.
I would be okay with closed wheel stuff. If we're doing GT3 I think it should be the proper DLC ones from S397. As for other cars, possibly BTCC, Radicals, USF2000 or the DW12 indycar. (The Indy is amazing but quite old, from 2014)
The Formula E would also be a very good shout. We could follow the exact FE race structure too.

Nov 18, 2017
I'd be interested after May. Radicals, USF2000, Renault 3.5, Indycar, FormulaE would all be good mods to use.

MChederz

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 8, 2014
Interested. Pretty much any open wheeler. FE, USF2000 especially.

Ace_of_Peru

Junior Karter
Mar 18, 2018
  • Are you interested in joining season 2 of the Monday league on rFactor 2? YES!!!
  • What series/mods would you like to see used for this season? Any single seater/ open wheel series, (although I really want to have a race on the Nordschleife.) Classic F!? Endurance? really i just wanna race for a chanmpionship,