rFactor - Race Of Champions: Summer Edition | ApexOnlineRacing.com

rFactor - Race Of Champions: Summer Edition

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
I can sign up for the 15th if you're still taking sign ups. Can't promise I'll be fast though...

Driver name is Isara Catherine-Brown

Last edited:

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
UPDATE:
Important news. First track version has been released. Still a WIP, so track will get updated for the main event. Server is up as well, using the Maserati S4 mod with fixed setup.
Let me know whether you have any issues/encouter any bugs.

xOwnage133

Jan 13, 2014
UPDATE:
We will be using the Ariel Atom V8 mod during the group stages. Download link can be found in the Google Drive document, or first post of this thread.

Server will be updated soon with this mod.
Please, every driver who hasn't given his preferred day of the group stage, do so ASAP by editing your sign-up post. I would like to have the groups sorted before Thursday.

sHX

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2014
lmao.
i just posted "sign me up" without even looking. just saw that this is gonna be rfactor. i dont own this game and i cant be bothered to set this game up so can you sign me out please? :D

Fred Bawden

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2015
Sign me up.

The 15th would be good but I can do either day if need be.

Last edited:

Pashalis Gergis

Junior Karter
Aug 10, 2015
I'm ok with Sunday, Saturday might not be but I'll confirm surely in the next few days. Good luck organizing this one!

xOwnage133

Jan 13, 2014
UPDATE:
Track has been updated to V1.0 which should be the final version. Let me know whether you spot any bugs ASAP. Server has been updated too.

For the people who haven't done so yet, remember to still post the day you want to race in the groupstages

Cam

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Going to have to back out since i have work over the weekend :( :banghead: Which sucks, but i'll be watching the broadcast; have fun guys (y)

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Already wrote in my original sign up post but would like to make sure you noticed I have to drive the 16th due to work! :)

xOwnage133

Jan 13, 2014
UPDATE:
I hope everything is fine for everyone regarding the new track and Atom mod. Please, test the car and track on the server before the event, so we don't encouter any issues/errors during the event itself. Make sure you test the other mods yourself too for errors.

Tomorrow we will have the drawings for the group stages (will post it on my Twitter-account when I start the drawings in the Drive document). Currently, I'm very worried about the amount of people who signed up. Some people backed out, meaning we've got 7 (!) spots remaining at the moment. I shall try everything I can do get 32 people signed up.
If you could help me with this by spreading the event, and inviting friends, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you.